1. US EB5 – program
Known the world over as the land of opportunity, the United States of America boasts a rich and diverse culture, one of the strongest currencies in the world, and one of the most sought-after passports on the planet. Through the USA EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, investors can enjoy a host of exclusive benefits:
- No language skills required.
- No minimum education required.
- No business or managerial experience required.
- Investment capital can come from a gift, inheritance, business ownership or any other lawful activity.
- No obligation to live in the area of investment.
- The opportunity to live, work and study anywhere in the U.S. and benefit from lower tuition fees.
- Inclusion of dependent children under the age of 21.
To qualify for the program applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Show legal source of assets and funds.
E1 / E2 Visa Program
E1 Treaty Trader
For businesses and individuals engaged in substantial international trade between the US and the treaty trader country. The volume of trade must be sufficient to provide employment for a number of people in the United States and must constitute the majority of the trader’s international trade.
E2 Treaty Investor
For those who have made a significant investment in a US business in which the investor has at least a 50% ownership. The investment must be sufficient to provide employment for a number of people in the United States and must be in an active US business.
- Sign Up
- Receive Docs checklist
- Attorney provides detailed business plan idea
- Open Escrow account in USA for funds transfer
- Deal between Joint venture company/take over or own business
- File to USCIS (1 month approval)
- Visa Interview in UAE
- Obtain E1/E2 visa for 2 years renewable