Canada Immigration from Dubai or Abu Dhabi
Canada is the second largest country in the world based on total area, and the fourth largest country in terms of land area. It is a developed country with the 10th highest nominal per capital income worldwide, while it holds the 9th position in the roster of countries with the highest Human Development Index. It also ranks high in terms of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
With a significant need for professionals and skilled labourers, the Canadian government has allowed immigration to Canada to fill in the vacancies in sectors where local residents are unable or unwilling to meet the demand. Today, Canada is one of the top options of professionals seeking to migrate to countries with top-tier living standards. The country has one of the highest per capita immigration rates globally, and the government expected around 280,000 to 305,000 new permanent residents in 2016.
What Our Agency in Dubai Can Do for You
DM Consultants in Dubai specialises in helping applicants secure a Canada visa to enable them to obtain jobs in Canada, study in the country, or becoming an investor. Our agency in Dubai offers a streamlined and cost-effective service to help you migrate to Canada from Dubai or Abu Dhabi in the easiest and most expedient way possible.
Our team of immigration consultants in Dubai will help you understand the necessary procedures and requirements so you can advance your plans to migrate to Canada from Dubai or from Abu Dhabi. If you have any inquiries, please feel free to get in touch with our agency in Dubai.
For people interested to know more about immigration to Canada, especially those who are looking for jobs in Canada, here are the important details you should consider:
Skilled ImmigrationOn January 1, 2015, the Canadian government started implementation of the Express Entry Immigration scheme. It is under the Economic Class and includes the Federal Skilled Worker Program. By definition, a Federal Skilled Worker is a person who possesses suitable education, working experience, qualified age, and language proficiency in one of Canada’s official languages. Federal Skilled Workers are selected and qualified through the ETA system to apply for permanent residency. In order to be accepted to the Express Entry Pool as a Federal Skilled Worker, an applicant must meet the conditions outlined below:
- Have one year of continuous, full-time paid work experience, or its equivalent in part-time continuous employment within the past 10 years in any of the 347 eligible occupations listed under the National Occupational Classification system;
- Work experience must be categorised according to: Skill Type 0 for Managerial Occupations, Skill Level A for Professional Occupations, and Skill Level B for Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades under the meaning of the National Occupational Classification System;
- Acquire enough points under the skilled worker point grid, which is composed of six selection factors. The current passing mark is 67 points.
- Undergo language proficiency examination from a recognised third-party organisation and demonstrate intermediate level language skills either in English or French, in correspondence to the Canadian Language Benchmark of 7;
- Have suitable or adequate settlement funding;
- Undertake a successful security and background check and medical examination
Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- First: Applicants must apply for and secure a certificate of selection (Certificat de sélection du Québec) from the Quebec government. It is proof that Quebec accepts you as an immigrant.
- Second: Applicants accepted by Quebec must apply for permanent residence under Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). The process requires a medical examination and a police check (certificate). All immigrants searching for jobs in Canada must undergo these checks, regardless of where they plan to settle in Canada.
Provincial Nominee Programs
- The course or programme specified will be completed in less than 6 months
- The foreign national is a member of the family or staff of a foreign representative to Canada
- The foreign national is a member of a foreign armed force
Family Class VisaCanadian citizens and permanent residents who are at least 18 years of age can sponsor certain family members to come and migrate to Canada. Family members who become permanent residents can live, study, and get jobs in Canada.
Business ImmigrationCanada’s Immigrant Investor Program (IIP) seeks to encourage experienced business people to migrate to Canada and contribute to the country’s growth and long-term prosperity though investing in the local economy. Investors should:
- Demonstrate they have business experience
- Possess a net worth of at least C$ 1,600,000 gained through legal means
- Invest C$800,000