Apply for Australia Temporary Work Visa (482) under Skilled Immigration Program
Are you looking for better career opportunities abroad? Australia can be the exciting place you want to work and settle in. Australia is highly developed, with a strong economy and rates in the top five on the Human Development Index. Understandably it offers a quality of life, health, economic freedom, and protection of political rights and civil liberties. Boasted by these benefits, Australia ranks as the most preferred destination for immigrants.
If you want to migrate to Australia and seek professional expertise in the application process? Don’t look any further; contact DM Consultant Abu Dhabi to learn how to apply for an Australia temporary work visa subclass 482 under Australia Skilled Immigration from Abu Dhabi. We have the best immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi who can help you achieve your goal of working and settling in Australia. Schedule your consultation with DM Immigration consultants Abu Dhabi to learn our streamlined process for getting your Australia temporary work visa in record time.
Why work in Australia?
The Australian immigration department invites many foreign professionals under the migration program annually. Australia is looking to fill the labour gap in the market due to the meager unemployment rate. The foreigners find many job opportunities in a great working environment with rewarding salaries. Australia is a multicultural society with excellent healthcare and a tropical climate.
So, if you have the required skills to migrate to Australia, you can contact DM Immigration Consultants Abu Dhabi. With a qualified team of MARA-Certified Australia agents in Abu Dhabi, we can help you to live, work, and settle in Australia. By entering Australia through a temporary work visa under skilled immigration programs, you can enjoy the following privileges:
- work in Australia for a stipulated time
- study on your expenses
- travel to and from Australia
- if eligible, apply for permanent residence
So, what keeps you waiting? Apply for a temporary work visa under Australia skilled immigration programs.
What is subclass 482 Australia visa?
The 482 subclass of Australia Skilled Immigration from Abu Dhabi is a temporary visa that entitles skilled workers to perform job in Australia for up to four years if an approved Australian employer sponsors them. It is a pathway to apply for Permanent Residence in Australia. Your professional skills or work experience must be relevant to the position you are applying for 482 Australia visa.
You have to select from three streams based on your eligibility when you apply for visa 482
On this visa, you can work in Australia for up to 2 years or four, depending on the requirements.
This visa type will allow you to stay and work in Australia for up to 4 years. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, you can apply for permanent residence.
Labour agreement stream
Your sponsor needs to be part of the labour agreement. This agreement represents an accord between Australian employers and the Australian government that allows businesses to bring workers to Australia.
This work permit 482 Australia visa is issued only to people who visit Australia to work temporarily. Applicants must show a valid passport from their native country and a visa to enter Australia. Schedule a Free Consultation with MARA-Certified immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi to check your eligibility to apply for a temporary work permit.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for 482 Subclass Visa
For Australian Skilled Immigration, a passport is a must from one of the eligible countries. To be eligible, you should also meet the salary requirements and have an occupation on the list.
As a MARA-registered Australian immigration consultant, we at DM Immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi can help you become a skilled worker in Australia. The general requirements are:
- Job nomination from an eligible employer
- Employed in your nominated profile and worked for your nominator
- For short-term, your employer nominated you for a position in the short-term occupation list
- For medium-term, your nomination must be in the medium-skilled occupation list
- The Labour agreement between the Government of Australia and your sponsor must include your occupation.
- Your sponsor must be part of labour agreements.
Documents Required for Temporary work visa
Following is the document checklist for applying for a Temporary work visa through the Australia Skilled Workers program.
- A copy of a valid passport and Identification details
- Required experience and qualifications
- Skill Assessment Report
- Educational certificates verified by recognised authorities
- English proficiency test result
- Health and the character examination report
- Health Insurance
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Police clearance certificate with zero criminal records
- Spouse skills assessment
- Duly filled visa application form
- Proof of financial stability
- Documents of your spouse, minor children, or adult child if applying with your family
How to apply for Australia Temporary Work Visa?
- Sponsorship application: Your sponsor must apply to become a standard sponsor, file an online application for support through ImmiAccount, and submit the necessary documents. The employer also needs to pay a sponsorship fee of AUD420.
- Labour agreement: Your employer should be a part of the labour agreements; if they are not, they must file a request to become a part of the accords.
- Sponsor is approved: The sponsorship will last five years once your sponsor is approved. Then your employer can submit a nomination application for you to get this visa.
- The sponsor nominates you for the visa: The sponsor files the nomination application. They have to nominate you through ImmiAccount and pay a nomination fee of AUD330.
- Sponsor pays the levy fund: Sponsors must pay the skills levy fund, which depends on the business size and the duration of the work time.
- Apply for the visa: After the nomination of your sponsor is approved, you can start your 482 visa application process. You must prepare your documents for online submission and then apply through ImmiAccount.
- Fee Payment: Submit the payment fee to finalise and review your application.
To know more about how to apply for Australia work visa, register with us today.
How can DM Immigration Consultants Help You With Temporary Work Visa?
We at DM Consultant have a specialised team of qualified and experienced in-house Australian immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi working with our Australian-based lawyers. These experts are certified by Australia’s Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
We provide top-class services to make the process of your immigration to Australia from Abu Dhabi as smooth as possible. Our thorough and detail-oriented approach ensures our clients can obtain and provide all the paperwork needed and choose the Australian immigration program best suited to them.
Through our first-rate and comprehensive services, our consultants will help you secure your Australian visa from Abu Dhabi quickly and with a minor inconvenience and hassle on your part.
As the best Australian immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi, we’ll guide you through every step of the Australia Temporary Work Visa application process to ensure you fulfill all the requirements and avoid errors that can cause significant delays and further costs. Please click here to learn more about our services for Australia skilled immigration from Abu Dhabi.
An Expert Guidance from our Immigration Consultants
Start your immigration journey by registering with us.
Get a Free Counseling Session
After registering with us, our team will get back within a few minutes to provide you a Free Counseling on the immigration...
Signup With Us
Join us as a beneficiary by signing up & pay the initial fees. We provide a convenient signup page and payment gateway...
Get a Free Evaluation
After signing up and submitting all the required information, we will do a Free Evaluation checkup on your profile to determine the...
To start with your visa application, you will be required to submit the required documents. If you need any assistance in arranging...
Visa Application Process
With expert guidance, we will carry forward with your visa application process. And we will provide a proper follow-up of your visa...
Pre-Landing and Post-Landing Help
Our services are also extended to ensure you board and land safely in your dream country. We assist in finding accommodation, job...
Get Ready to Fly
Make your migration dream into reality by starting your immigration process today. DM Immigration Consultants in Abu Dhabi provides a smooth &...