General outlook of Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
If you are looking for permanent residency in Prince Edward Island (PEI), one way is to get nominated through the PEI Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to the federal government. Foreigners’ nomination selection depends on their intention to live and work in PEI and add to the province’s economy. PEI immigration authorities prioritise entrepreneurs and individuals qualified to work in areas with identified skill shortages in the labour market.
So get ready to live, work and settle in the province by availing a Canada Permanent Residence through Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program. PEI is a preferred choice for many immigrants who wish to migrate to Canada due to the immense job opportunities, quality education, better healthcare, and good lifestyle.
Prince Edward Island works with IRCC to welcome immigrants to work and settle in the province with PEI provincial nominee program. The program attracts new residents with skills to the region.
As a trusted Canadian immigration consultant in Abu Dhabi, we at DM immigration consultant Abu Dhabi can help you migrate to Canada via Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program. Schedule a FREE consultation with our consultants by getting in touch with us.
Key Features of Prince Edward Island PNP
Prince Edward Island issued 165 invitations under Labour Impact, Express Entry, and Business Impact to emerge as the most significant PNP draw in 2022. The Island receives more nominations from skilled workers when compared to other provinces.
PEI is the smallest province in the North American country and consists of the Island itself and other surrounding Isles. It is renowned for its lush farmland and beautiful coasts and is considered the birthplace of Canada. The economy of the Island centers around agriculture, tourism, and fishing.
It is considered a safe and welcoming place for immigrants. The Island has less population, and you won’t have to worry about a lack of resources or job availability. The cost of living in the PEI is also lesser than in other Eastern provinces. In addition, Prince Edward Island offers a top-quality lifestyle with low crime rates and enough recreational activities throughout the year.
If you plan immigration to Canada from Abu Dhabi through Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program to pursue your career or studies, contact our experienced Canada immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi. Our qualified team of ICCRC-registered consultants in Abu Dhabi has extensive knowledge and will assist you in completing your migration process.
Select PEI Immigration Categories
There usually are three streams to choose from if you wish to immigrate to Canada through Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Programs:
It is for candidates with a valid Express Entry profile who want to settle in Prince Edward Island and have the required skills that match current identified labour market needs in the province.
The program is for skilled workers and international graduates with the skills and experience needed in PEI's labour market. This category has three streams:
- Skilled Worker Stream
- Critical Worker Stream
- International Graduate Stream
The Business Impact
This stream is for people who want to invest in a business on the Island. It allows you to reside in PEI on a work permit to learn about the industry you invest in before receiving a provincial nomination.
Documents Required for Prince Edward Island PNP
- Original passport copy
- Birth certificate of the principal applicant
- Certificate of Marriage or divorce (if available)
- Birth certificate of Children (if you’re applying with dependents)
- Travel history
- Language proficiency test results
- Educational Certificate Assessment
- Complete work history
- Reference letter from previous employers mentioning your skills and experience
- Employment contract with a registered PEI company and LMIA
Contact our immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi to receive a complete checklist of the documents essential to register for the Prince Edward Island PNP.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Prince Edward Island PNP
You need to fulfill specific eligibility requirements depending on the immigration category to apply for the Prince Edward Provincial Nominee Program.
- Individuals interested in living and working on Prince Edward Island
- Relevant skills and knowledge to meet the labour shortages on the Island.
- Basic knowledge of English or French
- For Skilled Worker Stream in Labour Impact, an applicant must have a permanent job offer from a registered employer in PE Island.
- For Critical Worker Stream, applicants must get sponsorship from their PEI employer.
- For International Graduate Stream, the candidates must complete their education in any of the recognised Canadian universities and an offer letter from PE Island Employer.
- Individuals interested in investing in Prince Edward Island
- An asset with a minimum net worth of $600,000
- Basic knowledge of English and French
- Willing to immigrate to PE Island on a work permit
Atlantic Immigration Program
AIP is for four Atlantic Provinces to hire foreign workers to occupy jobs in the Prince Edward Island region.
Steps to Apply for Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program?
- Know the eligibility requirements of different streams to apply for the PEI PNP program.
- If you meet the requirements, submit your profile in the Expression of System system.
- Provide your passport details, identification, education, work experience, and contact details.
- Select a stream of your choice and submit the profile for review.
- If your profile gets selected, you will get an Invitation to Apply.
- You have 60 days to apply for PEI provincial nomination by providing all the supporting documents and paying the processing fees.
- Submit your Canada PR Application to IRCC after getting nominated by the province.
- Enter Canada and visit an immigration office with the confirmation of permanent residence.
- Acquire Permanent Residence in Canada and enjoy a quality lifestyle on PE Island.
Do you require guidance in applying for the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program? Call DM Consultant, the best Canada Consultancy in Abu Dhabi.
How can DM Consultant help you in applying for PEI PNP?
DM Consultant is Abu Dhabi’s trusted immigration and visa agent. We have assisted clients in fulfilling their dreams of migrating to another country by providing the following:
A complete checklist of documents needed for the application
- Assistance in getting Educational Certificate Assessment from verified authorities
- Help in completing the application
- Support in making an impressive profile in the Canada Express Entry pool
- Book today a Free Consultation with our experienced immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi to start the application for Prince Edward PNP Programs
An Expert Guidance from our Immigration Consultants
Start your immigration journey by registering with us.
Get a Free Counseling Session
After registering with us, our team will get back within a few minutes to provide you a Free Counseling on the immigration...
Signup With Us
Join us as a beneficiary by signing up & pay the initial fees. We provide a convenient signup page and payment gateway...
Get a Free Evaluation
After signing up and submitting all the required information, we will do a Free Evaluation checkup on your profile to determine the...
To start with your visa application, you will be required to submit the required documents. If you need any assistance in arranging...
Visa Application Process
With expert guidance, we will carry forward with your visa application process. And we will provide a proper follow-up of your visa...
Pre-Landing and Post-Landing Help
Our services are also extended to ensure you board and land safely in your dream country. We assist in finding accommodation, job...
Get Ready to Fly
Make your migration dream into reality by starting your immigration process today. DM Immigration Consultants in Abu Dhabi provides a smooth &...