About Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
Are you considering migration to Saskatchewan? The Western Canada province welcomes you with a vibrant economy that offers – employment opportunities, attractive salaries, and a healthy living style.
To become a permanent Canadian resident in the province of Saskatchewan, you need to enroll in the Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program (SPNP). DM Consultant Abu Dhabi, the best immigration consultancy in Abu Dhabi, is here to guide you through applying for the SPNP.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is a collection of immigration pathways created by the province to attract overseas nationals to become Canadian permanent residents.
The PNP targets skilled workers, workers in sectors with labour shortages, workers with job offers, and entrepreneurs who can establish their businesses in the province.
As a reputed Canadian immigration consultant in Abu Dhabi, we at DM Immigration Consultants Abu Dhabi can help you migrate to Canada via SPNP. Get in touch with us today to learn more, or schedule a FREE consultation with our consultants.
Main Features of Saskatchewan PR Program
Saskatchewan sees a large influx of immigrants annually from around the world, making it the most rapidly growing economy and populous province in Canada. The economy of Saskatchewan comes from agriculture and natural resources like forestry and fishing, and it houses two significant cities, Saskatoon and Regina.
The largest of the three Prairie provinces of Western Canada is preferred by migrants, as the application process of the Saskatchewan PR program is easy compared to the procedures of other areas. The province has maintained an incredibly low population density and has below mentioned other factors that make it an ideal location for immigrants:
- A growing economy with superior wages
- Crime rates are low
- No income tax imposed by the state
- The living cost is lower than the overall average of the country
- Job availability
So, have you decided to apply for a Canada Permanent Residence by choosing the Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program pathway? You can get professional support from us by contacting our ICCRC-registered Canada immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi.
Choose Your Preferred Saskatchewan PNP Program
The province operates various immigration streams divided into four categories:
International Skilled Worker Stream
Foreign professionals can shift to the Prairie province through this stream. The candidate will require a provincial nomination certificate and a Labour Market Impact Assessment from the Government of Canada.
This program is the quickest path to permanent residency for foreign workers already living in Saskatchewan, including holders of current work permits and international graduates.
Entrepreneur and Farmer Stream
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur and Farmer Stream for persons who wish to own and actively operate a business or a farming operation in Saskatchewan.
International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream is for international students graduating from an eligible post-secondary institution in Saskatchewan and planning to start a business in the province.
You can discuss further with our ICCRC-registered consultants in Abu Dhabi for Canada immigration to get more information on Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program.
Requirements to Apply for Saskatchewan PNP Programs
The eligibility criteria for Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program varies according to the immigration stream you choose to apply.
International Skilled Worker Stream
- A minimum score of 60 points
- Meet the required language proficiency
- At least one year of experience performing any skilled work listed in the National Occupation List.
- Must have a permanent job offer from a Saskatchewan employer for an eligible job in Tech Talent Pathway and Employment Offer categories. A job offer isn’t essential for the Occupations in Demand and Express Entry categories.
- Experience Stream
- One year minimum work experience in any of the in-demand skilled job
- A minimum score of 4 on the CLB
- A minimum score of 60 on the PNP points grid
- A valid Saskatchewan PNP job approval letter mentions a permanent job in a registered sector in National Occupational Classification Level A, B, or O.
- Students must have graduated with a certificate, diploma, or degree outside or in Saskatchewan.
Entrepreneur or Farmer Stream
- Minimum three years of entrepreneurial experience within the past ten years
- Ability to invest a minimum of CAD 300,000 in a Saskatchewan business or $200,000 in other Saskatchewan community
- Must create a Business Establishment Plan.
- Must actively participate in managing operations of the business.
- Creation of at least two work opportunities for the residents of Saskatchewan reside or Citizens of Canada.
- Business Performance Agreement with the Provincial Government.
International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
- At least 21-year-old
- Post-secondary degree or diploma on a full-time basis that is at least two years in duration from a Saskatchewan-designated learning institution
- Must hold a valid Post-Graduation Work Permit that is valid for a maximum of two years
- Must have lived in Saskatchewan for the whole period of the academic program;
- Must meet the minimum Canadian Language Benchmark of 7
Important Documents Required to Apply for Saskatchewan PNP?
The essential documents required to apply for Saskatchewan PNP are as follows:
- A valid passport copy
- Proof of identity
- Physical and mental health examination tests
- Financial stability proof
- Clearance certificate from Police showing no criminal records
- Meet the criteria of CLB Language proficiency
- Offer letter from employer
- Reference of previous work experience
- Marriage certificate & child’s birth certificate (if required)
How to Apply for Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program?
Applicants who do not possess a valid job offer can apply for Canada Permanent Residence by creating an Express Entry Profile and picking the preferred province as Saskatchewan.
How Can DM Immigration Consultant assist you?
The process of immigration is a complex task. To make the process simple, the importance of hiring an experienced immigration consultant in Abu Dhabi becomes necessary for expert assistance. Licensed ICCRC-registered Canada consultants can assist immigrants in their application and prepare them to make the immigration process more manageable and hassle-free. We help in terms of the following:
- Arranging the required documents
- Completing the application form
- Creating an impressive profile in Express Entry
- Free of cost IELTS training
- Free counseling sessions with our experts
Enroll for a FREE discussion with our experienced Canada immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi to learn more about the Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program application process.
An Expert Guidance from our Immigration Consultants
Start your immigration journey by registering with us.
Get a Free Counseling Session
After registering with us, our team will get back within a few minutes to provide you a Free Counseling on the immigration services we provide.
Signup With Us
Join us as a beneficiary by signing up & pay the initial fees. We provide a convenient signup page and payment gateway to make your signup process easy.
Get a Free Evaluation
After signing up and submitting all the required information, we will do a Free Evaluation checkup on your profile to determine the success of visa approvals.
To start with your visa application, you will be required to submit the required documents. If you need any assistance in arranging key documents, our experts will help!
Visa Application Process
With expert guidance, we will carry forward with your visa application process. And we will provide a proper follow-up of your visa status.
Pre-Landing and Post-Landing Help
Our services are also extended to ensure you board and land safely in your dream country. We assist in finding accommodation, job search assistance & so on.
Get Ready to Fly
Make your migration dream into reality by starting your immigration process today. DM Immigration Consultants in Abu Dhabi provides a smooth & hassle-free immigration process.