Australia student Visa – Apply for an Australian study Visa in Abu Dhabi - DM Consultants
Applying for a study Visa in Australia is a ticket to explore the universal range of academic and social development that the Australian educational system offers all international students in Abu Dhabi who intend to apply for a degree or vocational program in Australia.
As an international student in Australia, you need to obtain an Australian Visa if your study is going to exceed three months. Australia boasts of an outstanding University, colleges and vocational institutions that offer a wide array of quality programs. Such program ranges from English language programs, University programs, or Vocational studies.
How to apply for an Australian student Visa in Abu Dhabi?
DM-Consultants in Abu Dhabi have a team of expert consultants who work together with our MARA licensed lawyers to ensure that individuals who want to apply for an Australian student Visa get the necessary professional advice and support that they require. Our consultants are experienced with the educational system in Australia, and we have a proven track record of successful Australia student visa application. To get more information about your choice of study, kindly get in touch with our Australia student Visa consultants.
Duration of the Australia study Visa
The length of your Australia student Visa is directly proportional to the duration of your course. However, at the end of each program, some period of grace is given to international students to return to their home country. The period varies though, but generally, for 10-month study duration, you’ll have a grace of extra one month. For a period above 10-months, you’ll have an additional two months to exit. Moreover, applicants for Australian study Visa in UAE need to ensure that their institution is registered with the CRICOS.
How much is the application fee for an Australian Student Visa?
Generally, the amount you’ll pay for your Australia student visa depends on the country where you are processing the application. The price for applicants in Abu Dhabi is AUD 573.
Eligibility requirements to apply for an Australia study Visa
To determine your eligibility and increase your chances of a successful application, the following requirements needs to be provided:
- Submit a letter of acceptance from a CRICOS recognized institution
- A statement declaring your purpose of travel to Australia, source of funds and of course, convince them that you would return to your country after your studies. Read more on this at the Department of Immigration and border protection.
- A Bank statement that will be sufficient for your cost and living expenses throughout your study in Australia. Check the student Visa capacity requirements to know more about this.
- English proficiency test for foreign applicants except for citizens of the US, UK, Canada or Republic of Ireland
- A medical report usually in the form of an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
To get more information on the Australia Immigration process in general, contact our Immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi today for free expert advice.