Apply for Schengen Visit Visa from Abu Dhabi
Are you planning your trip to European countries from the UAE? Then you need to know about the Schengen Visa from Abu Dhabi, the documents required, and how & where to apply for a visa in the UAE. The Schengen visa allows travelers to visit the 26 Schengen countries within 6 months. Whether you wish to have a vacation with your friends and family or take solo time to enjoy your me-time, the Schengen tourist visa is an entry permit to Europe. DM Immigration Consultants in Abu Dhabi is here to assist you with the visa application process. Schedule a Free Consultation with our visa experts to learn how we can guide you through the Schengen visa process.
What You Need to Know about Schengen Visit Visa from UAE
The Schengen visa is a temporary permit issued for travelers who travel to European countries for leisure or business purpose. By having a Schengen visa from Abu Dhabi, you will be entitled to visit 26 countries, including France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and a lot more. While applying for a Schengen visa from Abu Dhabi, a few things need to be followed, and they are as follows:
- A Schengen visa allows you to stay inside the country for up to 60 days.
- With one Schengen visa, you can travel to multiple Schengen Zone countries. But while applying for a visa, you need to apply for the one where you are spending more days, where you land first or the country you intend to stay in during your travel.
- Depending on the processing speed of the embassy, it may take 2 or 3 weeks to process your visa application, so it’s advised to start your visa application before 3 months of your travel.
- One visa can permit you to explore all 26 countries, so there is no need to go through the stressful application process for each country you visit.
The Schengen visa application process is easy, but it would be better if you go through it with the help of our reliable visa agents in Abu Dhabi. We will analyze your travel requirement and guide you to get the visa approved without issues. To make your travel hassle-free, we also provide pre-landing & post-landing services. Schedule a Free Consultation with us to start your Schengen visa application process.
Who Qualifies to Apply for a Schengen Visa from UAE?
All UAE residents and citizens are eligible to visit Schengen countries. To be qualified for the visa application process:
- The purpose of travel with the complete itinerary plan must be submitted during the visa application process.
- You must have a valid passport of at least 3 months
- You should have a minimum of EURO 30,000 medical insurance coverage.
If you comply with this, you can proceed with the Schengen visa application from Abu Dhabi with the help of DM Immigration Consultants in Abu Dhabi.
Schengen Visa Requirements for UAE Residents
Before starting your visa application process, make sure to have all the required paperwork in hand as listed below:
- Duly filled & signed visa application form
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- A copy of a valid passport with at least 3 months validity
- Proof of residency in the native country
- Documents stating the fight number, hotel booking details, and the returning air ticket
- Sponsorship Letter or an Invitation Letter
- You should have enough funds to support your stay in the country
- Sponsor’s bank statement
- Receipt of visa processing fees
Discuss with our experienced visa agents in Abu Dhabi to get your paperwork done & to get the visa granted without any issue.
What is the Cost of a Schengen Visit Visa from Abu Dhabi?
The cost of the Schengen Visit Visa depends on the validity of the visa you choose. However, the Schengen visa from Abu Dhabi & Dubai costs you around AED 380 to AED 400. Discuss with our immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi to get a FREE quote for a Schengen visit visa.
How to Apply for a Schengen Visit Visa from UAE?
If you apply for a Schengen visa from Abu Dhabi, you need to follow the below steps:
- Determine which country you plan to visit and get the Schengen visa accordingly. If you are planning to see more than one country, get your visa based on the country where you will land first.
- Submit all the required documents as per the checklist. You can get assistance from visiting visa agents and immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi to prepare all the paperwork.
- Attend the scheduled visa interview and keep all the required documents handy.
- After the interview, the DHA will process your visa. The processing time varies depending on the number of countries you wish to visit and the accuracy of the documents you submit.
- Once the processing is done, the DHA will send the visa copy to your mailbox with the visa number and other terms and conditions.
Applying for the Schengen visa from UAE is not complex if you have done the application & paperwork without any issues. This is why travelers always prefer to get help from immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi regarding visa applications.
How can DM Immigration Help you with the Schengen Visa Application?
With years of experience assisting travelers with their Schengen visa requirements, DM Immigration Consultants in Abu Dhabi can ensure that you will get the visa for the first time without any hurdles. Why take the burden on your shoulders when we assist you? Schedule a FREE consultation with us to discuss your travel requirements & let us take care of the visa application process on your behalf! Contact us now!
An Expert Guidance from our Immigration Consultants
Start your immigration journey by registering with us.
Get a Free Counseling Session
After registering with us, our team will get back within a few minutes to provide you a Free Counseling on the immigration services we provide.
Signup With Us
Join us as a beneficiary by signing up & pay the initial fees. We provide a convenient signup page and payment gateway to make your signup process easy.
Get a Free Evaluation
After signing up and submitting all the required information, we will do a Free Evaluation checkup on your profile to determine the success of visa approvals.
To start with your visa application, you will be required to submit the required documents. If you need any assistance in arranging key documents, our experts will help!
Visa Application Process
With expert guidance, we will carry forward with your visa application process. And we will provide a proper follow-up of your visa status.
Pre-Landing and Post-Landing Help
Our services are also extended to ensure you board and land safely in your dream country. We assist in finding accommodation, job search assistance & so on.
Get Ready to Fly
Make your migration dream into reality by starting your immigration process today. DM Immigration Consultants in Abu Dhabi provides a smooth & hassle-free immigration process.