The benefits of Canada Immigration are numerous and they certainlyadd to the expectations of any immigrant or any family. The advantages incorporate amazing geographical features, abundant resources, good job opportunities, multiple visa categories and easy to follow rules, great investment options; these are just some of the major benefits that favor the migration of people to Canada. A few of the significant advantages of Canada Immigration are listed below:
1) Growing Economy:Providing great career opportunities and great working conditions are one of the benefits of Canada Immigration. Since mid-2016, Canada’s economy has undergone a growth of 4.3 % at a yearly rate. With reference to the information provided by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, Canada positions at 20th place out of the best 25prosperous nations on the planet with a GDP for each capita of $45,981. Also the flow of wealth is continuous in the country which ensures that the skilled people get a handsome remuneration for their work
2) Medical Facilities: Canada offers great medical facilities to all of its citizens. It provides amazing state funded medical care that gives access to quality medical facility without any extra burden on the financials. Most importantly, if a person is permanent Canadian resident, he/she is entitled to all the medical care completely free of cost. These benefits make Canada on of the most aspiring migration destination by the immigrants.
3) Standard Of Living: High standard of living is one of the great benefits of immigrating to Canada. Canada is positioned at 9th rank in the United Nations (UN) on the quality of life index in 2016, Canada has been positioned ninth out of 200 nations in the UN’s yearly Human Development Index (HDI).
4) Safety and Security:Canada provides the facilities that are impeccable in terms of security with modernized infrastructure and high quality of life. It is ranked number 2 in terms of personal freedom, legal rights, social tolerance & individual freedom. Safety is counted as one of the most important factor and gives top priority.
5) Best Education Facilities: Canada is the hub of education and provides excellent opportunities to the residents and immigrants. It is the home to an excellent education system, provided by both public and private educational institutions. The education fee is fairly low in public institutions as compared to the private ones. It is also a hub of some of the renowned universities such as McGill University, University of British Columbia and University of Toronto are located in Canada.
6) Business & Employment Opportunities: Canada attracts entrepreneurs from all over the world and has the strongest fiscal position in the G-7 which marks its strong economic growth. Also, the taxes and business costs are really low in the country which thrives businesses to grow significantly. It is ranked as the most tax competitive country in the G-7.
7) Easy access to All the countries: Not only does it allow Canadians to travel freely to most countries of the world, but it is a symbol reflecting the way the rest of the world views Canada, especially live and work in USA with a Canadian passport. For people of other countries who wish to become citizens of Canada, it represents a path to freedom and an opportunity to build a better future for their children.
8) Landscape Beauty: Canada’s scenic beauty is one of the prominent reasons which attract immigrants. It has some of the most scenic places in the world such as: Prince, Edward Island, Niagara Falls, Quebec’s Laurentian Mountains and many more.
9) Variety of Immigration Options: There are varieties of options in which one can immigrate to Canada and this is too considered as one of the benefits of Immigration to Canada. The country has fast track immigration process for skilled workers which is known as Express Entry. The workers are ranked according to their specific talents & job prospects through CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System). The immigrants which are ranked highest, are offered permanent residency in Canada.
Another program is known as Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) which allows the Territorial and Provincial governments to attract immigrants to their region. This program enables the immigrants with the skills and experience required by the province(s) participating in Canada’s PNP to receive a Provincial Nomination Certificate which escalated the Canadian immigration and the Canadian Permanent Residency process.
10) Immigration Friendly:Canada is highly immigrant friendly for all the aspiring immigrants and about 20% of the country’s population is from foreign land, making it most diverse country in terms of culture. The diversity in Canada makes the settlement easier for the immigrants as it plays an important role in forming the tolerant &welcoming attitude of the government and the people of Canada.
11) Easy Loan Process: Banks and other financial institutions of Canada offer loans at highly affordable interest rates to the immigrants settled in Canada on permanent residency status. If an individual becomes a permanent resident of the country, buying a car or house in Canada wouldn’t be difficult at all with the loans. Once a person buys a house, he/she can easily sponsor the family members and relatives.