St. Kitts & Nevis- Citizenship by Investment
One of the oldest programs for acquiring citizenship by investment being run by St. Kitts & Nevis government which allows foreign investors to obtain a second passport and become a citizen of the country by making a qualifying investment in the country. According to the provision, an investor may choose to qualify for the citizenship either by making a contribution of minimum 150,000$ towards a Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) or making an investment in a pre-approved real estate project valued at $200,000 (Resalable after 7 years) or $400,000 (Resalable after 5 years), excluding due diligence and government fees.
Legal Foundation of Permanent Citizenship
St. Kitts & Nevis government have created a Citizenship by Investment Unit, which aims to attract investments from foreign investors by offering them the benefit of citizenship in order to enhance the job creation rate and business opportunities in the country. The country does not levy taxes on income or capital hailing from income streams overseas, which investors can leverage into their existing tax plans or wealth protection strategies. Furthermore, citizens of St. Kitts & Nevis can enjoy travel to more than 100 countries, without needing to acquire a visa before travel. This includes nations in the Schengen Area, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong and many more.
The Economic Citizenship Program offers the applicants a wealth of benefits and privileges:
- No physical residency requirements.
- Inclusion of dependent children (unmarried) under 30 years of age.
- Inclusion of unmarried daughters under 30 years of age who are living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
- Inclusion of dependent parents and grandparents over 55 years of age.
- No education or managerial experience required.
- No taxes for non-residents.
- No taxes on capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries including Europe, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Shortest Processing Times
- Hassle free Migration
- Direct Passport and Citizenship
To qualify for the Citizenship of Dominica, the applicants must fulfill the below mentioned requirements apart from the above criteria.
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
- Have a basic knowledge of English
Antigua & Barbuda
Antigua & Barbuda recognizes dual citizenship, which can prove advantageous for business expansion and tax relief. Other benefits include the following:
- Application processing within three to four months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 26 and dependent parents or grandparents over 65.
- No requirement to travel to Antigua & Barbuda during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries, including the Schengen zone, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore and more.
- No tax on worldwide income.
Benefits for Permanent Residents
- Free movement within the Schengen zone after Bulgaria becomes a member state.
- Access to high-quality health care in Bulgaria and the EU.
- Conditional tax exemption on world income.
- Benefits for Citizens
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe.
- Right to own land in any EU country.
Offered in accordance with the Foreigners in the Republic of Bulgaria Act, the Investor Program for Residence and Citizenship includes a fast-track citizenship option. It is also one of the fastest programs to lead to residence.
To qualify for residency or citizenship, applicants must fulfill one of the investment options below in addition to meeting the following criteria:
- Be a non-EU citizen.
- Possess a valid passport or another foreign travel document.
- Provide documents supporting the source and origin of invested funds.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Attest the power of attorneys and the investment agreement.
- Make the minimum statutory trips to Bulgaria.
WHY CHOOSE GRENADA?
Citizenship by Investment: GRENADA
Availing Citizenship in Grenada through Investment
The citizenship by investment programme launched by Grenada is one of the newest avenues available for prospective investors who wish to acquire a second passport. The programme offers citizenship in Grenada, along with a second passport, in return for qualified investment in recognised channels.
Grenada is only one of three countries in the Caribbean with access to the USA E2 Treaty Investor Visa. Combined with the low investment threshold for acquiring citizenship, this platform lends incredible opportunities for potential investors.
LEGAL FOUNDATION OF PERMANENT CITIZENSHIP
Launched in 2013, the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programme is backed by the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act, which is designed to enable potential investors and persons with influence to rightfully acquire permanent residence and citizenship through qualified investment. Qualified investments are generally categorised as those that aid the country’s economic growth and sustainable development.
To qualify, applicants are required to invest $350,000 in a real estate project approved by the government. The investment must be maintained for a period of 4 years. Other qualifications include good moral character, healthy physical condition, and a high net worth.
- Children up to 25 years of age can be covered by the programme (with restrictions)
- Qualified real estate investment amounting to $350,000
- Parents of the application from 65 years of age can be covered
- Free travel to more than 100 countries, including the Schengen Area
- E2 USA Visa treaty enables investors with significant businesses to live in the USA
- Diligence fees, government fees, and applicant fees apply (approximately $125,000/family of 4)
- Tax exemption on worldwide income
- Processing period: 4 months
- No country restrictions (citizens free to travel to Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran)
Aside from residence in the USA, the E2 USA Visa treaty also allows citizens to start and run a big business in the United States.
Citizenship by Investment: ST. LUCIA
Availing Citizenship in St. Lucia through Investment
The government of St. Lucia opened the doors to foreign investors with the prospect of obtaining citizenship through its Citizenship by Investment Programme on January 2016. In order to qualify, an investor can choose from a range of investment avenues:
(1) a minimum donation in the Saint Lucia National Economic Fund;
(2) an investment in a qualified real estate project;
(3) an investment in a qualified enterprise project;
(4) or through purchase of government bonds.
- Donation amounting to $100,000 (excluding costs)
- Minimum investment valued at $300,000 on a qualified real estate project
- Application fees will be recognised and levied
- Foreign investor need not live in Saint Lucia to qualify for citizenship
- Full family coverage includes dependent children
- Citizenship applications can be entered remotely
- Processing period can take 90 days or 3 months