By Investment from Dubai
Wish to Apply for Dominica Citizenship? Connect With Us Today!
The Dominica citizenship by investment program of the Commonwealth of Dominica has been operating since 1993 and is legally associated in the Dominican Constitution and the Dominica Citizenship Act.
The ‘Nature Island of the Caribbean’ formally known as Dominica is known for its nature’s wealth and mesmerizing beauty of sea waters. Lush green mountains with an extended coastline, covered by rainforest and is home to the world’s second largest hot spring, Boiling Lake. Dominica’s tourism and agriculture are the dominating sectors, wherein consistent development in financial services has led the world banks namely the Royal Bank of Canada and Scotiabank to establish branch office in Dominica to handle as part of their operations in the Caribbean.
Type of Program to Secure Dominica Citizenship from Dubai
- Dominica Citizenship by Investment
Type of Investment Required to Apply for Dominica Passport by Investment
- Contribution (non-refundable) to Government National Development Fund (NDF)
- Investment in Real Estate (5 years holding period)
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
Our experts suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.
You can register yourself online for our services. Fill up form details and we get back to you.
We Will Call
After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for guidance.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you are all ready to apply. Professionals suggestions are proven 100% guaranteed.
Investment Criteria to be Fulfilled to Secure Dominica Second Passport
The investment criteria that you need to fulfill to apply and secure your Dominica citizenship by investment includes:
- Real Estate:
- Plus Government Fees:
Main Applicant USD 25,000
Main Applicant and Spouse USD 35,000
A family of up to 4 people USD 35,000
A family of up to 6 people USD 50,000
A family of at least 7 people or more USD 70,000
Share Registration Fee USD 8,800
- Government National Development Fund (NDF):
Single Applicant: USD 100,000
Main Applicant and Spouse USD 175,000
Family or 4 with 2 Children Below 18: USD 200,000
Each additional dependent USD 25,000
Minimum Stay or Personal Visit
- Not required
- Capital Gains Taxes – N/A
- Personal Income Taxes – None, if non-resident
- Property Taxes – Stamp duty is payable by the buyer on real estate transactions, and are taxed on the assessed market value of the property at the following rates 2.5-4%.
- Business & Corporate Taxes – 0 % for International companies, 28% for domestic companies.
- The Dominican passport is valid for 10 years and 5 years for children under 16 years old
Visa Free Travel
- Being a Dominican citizen access to 130 or over countries (including visa on arrival).
- It is advisable to check with the relevant government authorities and agencies prior to travelling.
- 3-4 months
• Capital: Roseau
• Population: 73,000
• Area: 751 sq km (290 sq miles)
• Major language: English (official), French patois
• Major religion: Christianity
• Life expectancy: 74 (men) 78 (women)
• Currency: East Caribbean dollar (EC$ or XCD)
• Exchange Rate (as of May 2018): US$ 1.00 = 2.70 EC$ / XCD