Dominica Citizenship by Investment
Established in 1993, Dominica’s Citizenship by Investment program aims to boost the country’s local economy by providing lucrative benefits to foreign investors in exchange for a significant contribution made towards government-approved projects.
Benefits of Dominica’s citizenship investment program include non-revocable lifetime citizenship, a Dominica second passport, ability to hold multiple citizenships, and visa free travel to more than 120 countries including EU countries and the United Kingdom.
DM-Consultants provide expert immigration consultancy services for individuals and families interested in acquiring a Dominica passport by investment. We facilitate applications and enable applicants to increase the success rate of their cases through ensuring they are qualified and fully compliant with all requirements.
Investment requirements of Dominica’s citizenship program
Applicants may choose between two investment options stipulated under the Dominican Citizenship Investment program:
• A single applicant can choose to make a minimum investment of USD 100,000 to the Economic Diversification Fund; the required investment increases per additional dependent included in the application.
• An applicant can choose to make a minimum investment of USD 200,00 for a real estate project that has been approved by the Government of Dominica.
Additional requirements that should be met by applicants:
• Profile and background check – Applicants aged 18 and above will need to comply with due diligence performed by the Government. The check is done to ensure only qualified applicants are accepted into the program: individuals with good character and reputation, no criminal record, and have financial assets acquired through legal means.
• Health examination – A medical examination is performed to ensure applicants are of good health and are not carriers of any contagious disease.
Key benefits of having Dominica citizenship and second passport
The citizenship program is managed by Dominica’s Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIBU) and grants the following myriad of benefits to successful applicants:
• Lifetime citizenship and second passport which gives you visa free travel or visa on arrival privilege to more than 120 countries and territories
• Right to live and work in Dominica
• Or right to live outside Dominica as local residency is not required before or after citizenship is acquired
• Multiple citizenship
• Zero tax imposed on foreign income, wealth or inheritance
*CIBU does not directly accept or process applications. These can only be facilitated by an Authorized Agent of the Caribbean Economic Citizenship Program, such as DM-Consultant. We facilitate all communication between applicants and CIBU. Applicants are not required to complete an interview process. Upon submission of the application, CIBU will process the application and implement due diligence procedures, all of which cover a waiting period of 60 to 90 days.