Malta Citizenship by Investment Program
The Malta Citizenship Program has been initiated by the Government of Malta to attract foreign investors to make an investment in the country in exchange for a host of benefits, including full lifetime EU citizenship, visa free travel to more than 160 countries, and the right to live, work or study in 28 EU countries including Switzerland, Norway, Belgium and Iceland.
Furthermore, the Maltese citizenship does not need to be renewed and it can be automatically granted to the applicant’s descendants. Applicants waiting for their Malta second passport may obtain Schengen Residence status, which is effective for 1 year.
DM-Consultants is a leading immigration consultancy firm with offices located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Included in our area of expertise is to facilitate applications for Malta Citizenship for our clients residing in the UAE.
We manage applications for Malta Citizenship in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi, UAE
Malta Individual Investor Programme (MIIP) is regulated by Malta’s revised Citizenship Act, or also known as Chapter 188 of the Law of Malta. It was enacted through Legal Notice 47 of 2014. Under the MIIP, the following criteria must be met by applicants:
- Should be at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- Should satisfy minimum residency requirements
- Should have no criminal record
- Should be in good health
- Should make the necessary investment in property, bond, shares or a non-refundable contribution to the National Development and Social Fund of Malta
Malta Citizenship Investment by contribution to National Development & Social Fund
Applicants who wish to make an investment to Malta’s National Development and Social Fund must make the following contributions:
- The main applicant should invest EUR 650,000
- The applicant’s spouse and children under 18 must invest EUR 25,000 each
- Dependent children who are aged between 18 and 26, as well as dependent parents aged 55 and above, should invest EUR 50,000 each.
With the professional experience and proven expertise of our immigration consultants, we can accelerate your application process and make sure you comply with all requirements. Our team will first conduct an initial assessment to determine your eligibility. We will perform multiple screenings to ensure your application is thoroughly checked before submission and to increase the success rate of your case.
Applications are generally approved within only four months of processing time.