The UK Innovator Visa is a new type of Investment Visa which replaced the old Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.
Innovator Visa is aimed at experienced business people who are ready to set up an innovative business in the UK. The minimum required investment is £ 50,000 and you need to be endorsed by an endorsing body.
Because of the endorsement requirement, this visa may be difficult to apply for, but we are at Illimite Migration have various approved innovative businesses where the projects and business plans have been already approved.
We work very closely in the startup world and have several relationships with Official UK endorsement bodies. We also offer support for the applicants with their newly setup business once they are in the UK as well as ongoing management on the visa process to achieve permanent leave to remain.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
You can register yourself online for our services. Fill up form details and we get back to you.
We Will Call in 10 minutes
After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for guidance.
Our experts suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you are all ready to apply. Professionals suggestions are proven 100% guaranteed.
You can apply for an Innovator visa if:
- You have access to a minimum of £50,000 of funds to be able to invest in the business once arrived in the UK
- You genuinely want to set up and run business in the UK
- You meet the eligibility requirements
- Your business idea has been approved by an endorsement body
- If your IELTS score is 5.5-6.0 in each module.
- You must be able to show that your business idea is new and you cannot join or invest in a business that is already trading.
- The overall process usually takes between 2-3 weeks in which the viability, scalability, and innovativeness if the project is established and the application must be submitted to the Home Office not later than 3 months prior travel. The decision on your visa normally issued within 3 weeks when you are applying from outside of the UK.