You can apply as a representative of an overseas established business
if you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland and you are planning to set up a branch in the UK. You should apply a minimum before 3 months of your travel.
However, normally it takes 3 weeks on a decision of your visa once the file is submitted to the Home Office. The initial visa is granted for a period of 3 years and extendable for another 2 years where after staying in the UK for 5 years you can apply for settlement.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
Our experts suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.
You can register yourself online for our services. Fill up form details and we get back to you.
We Will Call
After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for guidance.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you are all ready to apply. Professionals suggestions are proven 100% guaranteed.
To apply for Sole Representative visa you must:
- Apply from outside of the UK
- Have enough money to support yourself and your family
- Meet the English requirements
- Be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarters and principal place of business are outside the UK
- Have extensive related industry experience and knowledge
- Hold a senior position within the company (but not a major shareholder) and have full authority to make decisions on its behalf
- Genuinely intend to establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK such as a branch or wholly-owned subsidiary.
- You may also be eligible if the company has a legal entity in the UK that does not employ staff or transacts business.
- If your company has been working to establish a UK branch or subsidiary, but it is not yet set up, you can replace a previous sole representative.