UK INVESTOR VISA
Foreigners who wish to acquire residency in the UK can apply for the Investor Visa, which is open to investors who can qualify through the outlined requirements. The UK Immigrant Investor Programme is a multi-tier system that is designed to attract investors from all over the world. The three tiers allow investors the option to be granted residency over a shorter period, depending on their investments.
In order to qualify, applicant investors must meet one of the investment options belw
Offered through our joint venture with a U.K.-authorized financial institution, the U.K. Immigrant Investor Program is a three-tiered system enabling those who invest at a higher level to be granted residency sooner. To qualify for the program, applicants must first meet the following criteria:
- • Ability to maintain and accommodate oneself and any dependents without employment (other than running a business or self-employment)
- • Residence in the UK. Investors must spend 50 per cent of their time in the UK (minimum) or approximately 6 out of 12 months in a year to maintain their residence visa status
Aside from these qualifications, applicant investors are required to invest at least 75 per cent of the required investment amount in the UK via the following:
- • Certified UK government bonds
- • Share capital in active and trading UK companies
- • Loan capital in actives and trading UK companies
The remaining 25 per cent of the investment must be further invested in the UK via qualified assets or deposit in a regulated financial institution. One thing to keep in mind: the higher the investment, the faster the applicant investor will acquire their stay for settlement.
Residency in the U.K. opens doors to numerous advantages including the following:
- • Multicultural and diversified society, with people coming from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds
- • World-class educational system, with a varied selection of private and state schools.
- • More than 150 higher education institutes, colleges, and universities
- • High quality free health care system
- • Access to business opportunities in the EU
- • Proximity to London, an international financial business centre
- • Access to an attractive tax system for high net worth investors
- • Ease of travel and security brought about by a UK passport