& Attend Top Schools in the U.S.?
What is EB-5?
The U.S. Congress created the EB-5 Program in 1990 to enable Foreign Investors to obtain a U.S. Visa by investing in a U.S. business that will benefit the economy and create jobs.
The EB-5 Investor Visa Program enables residents of the United Arab Emirates to obtain their U.S. green card by investing a minimum of US $900,000 (Approximately AED 3.3 million) into a new commercial enterprise through a Regional Center, like U.S. Immigration Fund.
Today, the EB-5 Program is still among one of the easiest ways to immigrate to the United States and obtain your green card for the United States from Dubai.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
You can register yourself online for our services. Fill up form details and we get back to you.
We Will Call in 10 minutes
After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for guidance.
Our experts suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you are all ready to apply. Professionals suggestions are proven 100% guaranteed.
The Benefits of the EB-5 Visa Program for UAE Residents
• One of the Fastest Ways to Immigrate to the U.S.
• No Visa Waiting List
• Investor & Family Members All Eligible For Green Cards
• Ability to Live and Move Anywhere in the U.S. at Any Time
• Flexibility to Work Anywhere or for Anyone in the U.S. or Start Your Own Company
• Lower Tuition Rates and Higher Acceptance Rates to College
• No Sponsorship Needed from Employer or Family Member
• No Education or Employment Requirements For Visa Process
• Direct Path to U.S. Citizenship after 5 Years of Permanent Residency (if the Investor Chooses)