By Investment from Dubai
US Citizenship from Dubai
US EB5 – PROGRAM
The EB-5 Program, administered by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), was introduced in the year 1990 for entrepreneurs or investors who wish to immigrate to United States permanently by obtaining a green card along with their spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age.
The program is aimed at fulfilling a two-pronged objective:
1) attract new and qualified investors
2) inject capital investment by foreign investment into the US economy and create new jobs;
DM Consultant can help facilitate applications for a US EB5 Visa from Dubai through our specialized EB 5 Investor Visa application processing service.
In order to successfully qualify for an EB5 USA Visa, entrepreneurs or investors are required to invest in a new commercial enterprise that is established either post November 29, 1990 or on said date but has been restructured/ reorganized/ increased by 40 per cent in the net worth or employee count, resulting in a new commercial enterprise.
Furthermore, to qualify for an EB 5 Investor Visa from Dubai, the investor must be at least 21 years of age in order to apply under USEB-5 Program. The investor must prove that investment funds are acquired and accumulated through legal sources by producing legitimate documents as evidence.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
Our experts suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.
You can register yourself online for our services. Fill up form details and we get back to you.
We Will Call
After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for guidance.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you are all ready to apply. Professionals suggestions are proven 100% guaranteed.
There are two investment options available to applicants of the EB5 USA Visa from Dubai:
- An investment of US$1,000,000 in a new enterprise or,
- An investment of US$500,000 in a new enterprise in a specific commercial area
- Active management of daily operations and/or regulation development of the business
- An investment of US$500,000
- No minimum educational attainment needed
- No language testing
- No experience in business or management required
- No requirement to reside in investment area
- Funding may come in the form of a gift, inheritance, business ownerships, or other legal enterprise
- Coverage includes dependent children under 21 years of age
- Acquisition of US citizenship by investment upon approval