PR in the US
How to Get & Apply for a Green Card in Dubai?
A green card is officially known as the Permanent Resident Card in the United States. It signifies the lawful permanent residency of a person which means the holder is legally allowed to live and work in USA permanently.
DM-Consultants is a leading immigration consultancy with dedicated offices located in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, UAE. Unrivalled immigration expertise and global reach are the core of the services we offer to our clients. If you wish to know how to get a green card in USA, our immigration consultants will walk you through the process and assist you every step of the way.
DM-Consultant will guide you on how to apply
for a Green Card in Dubai
The first step of your green card USA application begins with determining your eligibility and category. Whether you wish to secure a US green card through investment, trade or family sponsorship, DM-Consultants can help you navigate the involved processes, legal requirements and all paperwork.
We have experienced immigration consultants based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah who are committed to finding and making ways to enable our clients to achieve their goals and realise their dreams.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
Our experts suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.
You can register yourself online for our services. Fill up form details and we get back to you.
We Will Call
After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for guidance.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you are all ready to apply. Professionals suggestions are proven 100% guaranteed.
How to apply for a green card?
USA has established certain programmes especially for identifying, screening and processing applications of individuals interested in securing permanent residency in the country:
• Green Card through Investment
– US EB-5 Programme is for entrepreneurs who wish to obtain US permanent residency for themselves, their spouses and children under the age of 21. This program aims to infuse foreign capital investment into local economy, generate local jobs, and attract new and qualified foreign investors.
There are two options available under the US EB-5 Investor Programme:
1) Commercial Enterprise Investment
• Minimum investment of US$ 1,000,000 in a new enterprise
• Minimum investment of US$ 500,000 in a new enterprise in a particular commercial area
2) Regional Centre
• Minimum investment of US$ 500,000
– US E1/E2 Visa Programme is for individuals and businesses that conduct substantial trade activities between the USA and treaty trader country. However, the volume of trade must be enough to produce employment opportunities for a number of people in the US and must account for most of the trader country’s international trade.
• Green Card through Work Immigration
– First Preference Immigrant Worker is for individuals who a) possess extraordinary ability in the fields of sciences, education, arts, business, or athletics; b) are outstanding professors or researchers; and c) multinational managers or executives who fit the programme’s outlined criteria.
– Second Preference Immigrant Worker is for professionals who have advanced degrees; have outstanding abilities in sciences, arts and business, or those pursuing a national interest waiver.
– Third Preference Immigrant Worker is for a) skilled workers whose occupation requires at least two years of training or experience; b) professionals whose occupation requires a US bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent; and c) unskilled workers who are qualified to complete unskilled labour that requires less than two years of training or work experience.
• Green Card through Family
– Immediate relatives of a US citizen, such as spouse, unmarried child under 21 years of age, parent of a US citizen who should be 21 years old or above
– Other relatives of a US citizen or a lawful permanent resident, such as unmarried child of a US citizen who is at least 21 years of age, married child of a US citizen, sibling of a US citizen who should be at least 21 years old. For lawful permanent residents, they can apply and get a greet card in USA for their spouses and unmarried children under age of 21.
– Fiancé or fiancée of a US citizen or the child of the fiancé / fiancée