How to get my educational certificates assessed for Canada?

The educational certificates must be assessed by a professional organization designated by IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada). You can contact Canada Immigration Consultancy in Abu Dhabi, as we will take care of document collection and approvals.

Have any questions that are not listed here? Please feel free to contact us! We are the trusted top immigration consultants in Abu Dhabi!

Pay Online