I am an Indian citizen currently residing in UAE. Can I go to the USA from UAE?

UAE residents & UAE passport holders traveling to the USA from Dubai should apply for a tourist visa to USA from Dubai. They need to present a valid visa at the US port of entry.

Pay Online