What is the Canada Work Permit from Dubai Requirements?
The general requirements to proceed with a Canada work permit include:
- Submit the proof to a case officer that you will leave the country as soon as your work visa expires
- Should have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer that LMIA approves
- Proof of enough funds to meet the expenses during your stay in Canada
- Police clearance certificate
- Physical health and the character examination report
- Give an assurance that you have no plans to work for an employer who is listed as ineligible by the Canadian government
- Must be ready to provide all the required documents if requested by the case officer
You can now check your eligibility for a work permit visa by contacting our work permit visa consultants in Dubai.