Consultants in Sharjah
ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAM (AIPP):
This is an employer-driven program that facilitates offshore or temporarily residing skilled workers to fill in the available positions. It has become one of the negotiable options for aspirants seeking Canadian immigration. The regional agenda is to flourish the community with skilled population, consorting innovation and development in trade and commerce.
The primary applicants must hold job offer from a designated employer inclusive settlement plan for themselves and family. In case of an immediate joining at the offered position, temporary work permit can be applied to get an access to the country.
This program avails two migration programs:
• Atlantic High Skilled Program (AHSP)
• Atlantic Intermediate Skilled Program (AISP)
• Atlantic International Graduate Program (AIGP)
Aspects like the work experience, education and required job offer will certainly rely upon the type of program applied, however other requisites remain almost the same.
Alternatively, the Atlantic provinces are active in immigration, primarily through the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), aligned with Express Entry system.
At present, the Atlantic PNP options include:
• Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
• New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
• Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
• Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
DM Consultant ensure to serve aspirants with featured and specialized approach likely includes the following to point:
• Competent relevant resume furnishing considering the requisites
• Consistent advisory support in communication with employer, on emails and other possible modes, to attain the job offer
• Assistance in job search considering the experience, qualification and interest
• Interview preparation with mock
• Documents scrutinizing and reviewing
• ECA – Educational Credential Assessment filling and processing
• Visa processing, post invitation
• Complimentary IELTS assistance – sessions and diagnostic test
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
With over 12 office locations in over 6 countries, we provide local knowledge with global experience.
Our experts suggest documentation submission as per country’s policy and applicant base.
You can register yourself online for our services. Fill up form details and we get back to you.
We Will Call
After reviewing your documents we will get in touch with you for the next personal meeting for guidance.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you are all ready to apply. Professionals suggestions are proven 100% guaranteed.
RURAL AND NORTHERN IMMIGRATION PILOT (RNIP):
The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) is an economy driven program to stimulate the economic growth of the communities in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Colombia, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories, and Yukon. This program missioned to develop the smaller communities by facilitating new comers, thereof support their settlement. By smaller communities it is implied, to consist of population of 50,000 or less in number and be located at least 75 km from the core of a Census Metropolitan Area or up to 200,000 people with the declaration of remote area from the larger cities.
DM Consultant expertise in educating the clients to take wise decision to apply under this program. Following are the services availed to streamline the process of application:
• Advisory to obtain recommendation from the particular community with an assistance in job offer.
• Competent relevant resume furnishing considering the requisites likely experience, wherein 1560 hours, one year, of paid work experience in past three years must be showcased with few exceptions. Additionally, about Education, wherein ECA report submission – application and follow up.
• Language test assistance in compliment, training and diagnostic test. Ensure the customized guidance upon CLB i.e., NOC 0 and A: minimum language score is CLB 6, NOC B: minimum language score is CLB 5, NOC C and D: minimum language score is CLB 4.
*CLB – Canadian Language Benchmark
• Competent guidance in representation of funds to support themselves and family mainly to be demonstrated through bank account statements, real property or investments like stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, fixed deposits, etc.) and other guaranteed payments, if any.