An Overview of Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190
Are you a skilled professional looking to get Australian Citizenship or a Permanent Residency that will give you free access to education, better healthcare, and a settlement plan? It’s time for you to apply for a 190 Australia Skilled Visa. The Skilled Nominated Visa allows experienced people to live and work in the country to contribute to the economy’s growth. Unlike the 189 points tested visa program, the 190 nominated visas will be granted based on Australian employers’ sponsorships. The Skilled Nominated Visa program provides Australian territories and provinces the right to nominate highly skilled foreign nationals for work and residence. It is an invite-only, points-based, and nomination-based program. DM immigration consultant is a MARA-registered Australian immigration agency and can provide the support you need to obtain the 190 Australian Skilled Nominated Visa. To know more, send us an inquiry today!
Key Features of Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190
- Live, and work in Australia permanently
- Get access to healthcare and quality education
- An easy pathway to apply for citizenship
- Sponsor relatives for Australian PR
- Travel in and out of Australia as long as the visa is valid.>
Do you want to apply for a Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190? Get help from the best immigration agents in Dubai! We are registered with MARA, the Migration Agents Registration Authority. So, you can rest assured that your visa application is in good hands, and you will get your visa approved with 100% success.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for a Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190
The general requirements to apply for the Australia Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 includes:
- Your occupation should be listed in the Skilled Occupational List (SOL)
- Complete the required skill assessment
- Meet the score points of 65
- Must be nominated by a state or government organization
- Submit an Expression of Interest and receive an Invitation to Apply
- The age limit should be between 18 to 44
- Must be proficient in English (IELTS certificate)
- Perform a health and character assessment & get the report
- No debts against the Australian Government
- Should not possess any threat or danger against the Australian Government
Documents Required to Apply for a Skilled Nominated Visa 190 Application
- Identity proof
- IELTS certificate proving your language proficiency
- Police clearance certificate
- Skill Assessment Certificate
- Relevant documents providing your work experience
- A copy of your passport & spouse (if your spouse accompanies you)
- Evidence of sponsorship
- Other supporting documents
It would be better to arrange the required documents before starting your visa application. In case of any assistance in arranging the paperwork, you can get help from us. We have experienced Australia immigration consultants in Dubai with a decade of experience in assisting skilled professionals in migrating to their dream country with quick visa approvals. Book a Free Consultation with our visa consultants to start your visa application process.
How to Apply for a Skilled Nominated Visa 190?
- The first step is passing the skill assessment conducted by the Government Bodies to ensure that your skill set and qualification meet the Australian Standards. To check your eligibility to apply for a skilled visa 190, contact our experts.
- Submit an Expression of Interest to get nominated by a state, province, or territory. You must score a minimum of 65 points against age, language proficiency, qualifications, and work experience to be eligible for this.
- After submitting EOI, submit a sponsorship application indicating your skills and experience, and mention the province where you would like to work.
- Once DHA approves your EOI request, you will be invited to apply for a Skilled Nominated Visa 190. You will be given 60 days to submit the visa application.
- It will take 8 to 10 to complete the visa process. Once done, the visa status will be updated through the mailbox.
Being an applicant, you need to be very cautious while applying for a subclass visa 190, as minor typos or providing misleading information can result in the denial or rejection of a visa application.
Why Choose DM Immigration Consultants in Dubai?
Do you want to apply for a Skilled Nominated 190? Don’t hesitate to contact DM Immigration Consultants in Dubai. We will walk you through every step of the visa application process, from preparing documentation and submitting the file to helping you meet the eligibility criteria.
Need more information on how to apply for a Skilled Nominated Visa 190? Contact us now! Our MARA-certified immigration experts can perform a free evaluation for you & take you on the way to obtaining a nominated visa & Australia PR. Schedule a Free Consultation now!
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents .
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process .
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!