An Overview of 820 Spouse & Dependent Partner Visa
Are you planning to bring your spouse, siblings, or other relatives to Australia? You must apply for a spouse or dependent visa subclass 820. With this dependent or partner visa, you can bring your spouse, children, parents, or other relatives to Australia. If you require professional assistance in applying for an Australian Dependent/Spouse 820 visa, you can get help from DM Consultants, the MARA-certified Australia Immigration consultants in Dubai. Our professionals have a decade of experience in helping migrants to bring their families to Australia. Being the leading visa consultants and immigration agents in Dubai, we can help you understand the process of dependent visa application and assist you in applying for an Australia Partner Visa with the highest chances of success. Schedule a FREE Initial Consultation with our visa experts to start your 820 spouse visa application process.
Key Features of Subclass 820 Australia Visa for Spouse and Family
Subclass 820 Dependent Visa enables the spouse or partner of an Australian citizen, PR holder, or eligible New Zealand citizen to live and work in the country. This temporary visa allows the holder to apply for the subclass 801 visa (permanent partner visa). DM immigration consultant is a MARA-registered Australian immigration agency and can provide the support you need to obtain the 820 Australian dependent visa. By having a spouse visa subclass 820, you can:
- Travel to and from Australia until your visa is valid
- You can study in Australia, but you’re not entitled to receive any financial support from the Australian Government
- Access to medicare
The 820 is the temporary partner visa granted to the spouse or a de facto partner or dependents of Australian citizens, PR Holders, or New Zealand citizens. And this is the provisional visa given to applicants before proceeding with the Permanent Partner Spouse Subclass 801 visa.
Types of Australia Partner Visa
Subclass 820 Temporary Partner Visa
This visa lets the partner, dependents, or spouse of an Australian Citizen, PR holder, or Eligible New Zealand Citizen live in Australia for a specific time. 820 visa is the first step for getting a Permanent Partner Visa subclass 801.
Subclass 801 Permanent Partner Visa
This visa allows the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, PR holder, or New Zealand Citizen to live in Australia permanently. The applicants holding a subclass 820 visa can apply for this 801permanent partner visa.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Subclass 820 Australia Spouse/Partner Visa
To be eligible to apply for a Spouse Visa or Partner visa in Australia,
- You and your spouse should be above 18 years old
- You and your spouse should have a long-term and genuine relationship
- You both must pass medical and character examination
- You must have been in relation with your spouse for more than a year
- You must have enough financial sources to sponsor your partner or spouse and meet their expenses
- Your marriage certificate should be validated and approved as per the Australian Law
Documents Required to Apply for a Subclass Spouse/Partner Visa
If you’re applying for a Subclass 820 temporary spouse or partner visa, then you must submit the following documents:
- A copy of valid passport
- Subclass 820 visa application form
- Bank statement proving the financial sources of the sponsor
- Medical examination certificate of the dependents
- Marriage certificate or any evidence proving your genuine relationship
- Change of name documents (in case of any name change)
- Police clearance certificate with zero crime records
- Relationship history in writing (how, when, and where you met your spouse)
- Passport-sized photographs of the sponsor and dependents
Note: All the non-English documents should be translated into English before submission
How to Apply for a Subclass 820 Dependent Visa Australia from Dubai?
- Get help from professional immigration & visa consultant in Dubai to arrange the documents required to apply for an 820 partner visa. Make sure to prepare all the documents without typos, as it enhances & speeds up your visa process.
- Submit your Australian Partner Visa application. Make sure to fill out the application form by providing accurate information.
- Once you submit your application, Australia’s Department of Home Affairs will look into your request, and it will take several months to approve your visa application.
- In between, if there is any visa interview, the dependent need to attend & get it cleared.
- After getting approval from the DHA and the interview is done, you will receive your visa with all the information, including:
- Visa grant number
- Date of visa starts
- And other terms and conditions
The visa process seems to be easy, but it’s not. It requires assistance from experienced and certified visa consultants, as any misleading information can result in the rejection or denial of partner visa subclass 820. Get in touch with our visa agents & Australia Immigration Consultants in Dubai today! We will provide a detailed blueprint for getting started with your partner/spouse’s Australia visa application.
How can DM Immigration Consultants Help you with your Spouse Visa Application?
DM Immigration Consultant is a team of experienced, certified visa agents in Dubai. We work hand-in-hand with the applicants to ensure everything goes as planned. Our services extend to:
- Assistance in arranging the required documents
- Free counseling from MARA-certified agents to make you understand the process
- FREE IELTS training sessions
- Guidance and support from experienced visa agents
- Interview preparation to ensure successful visa approval.
Please register with us to begin your Australian Partner/Spouse Visa Subclass 820 application today!
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents .
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process .
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!