An Overview of Subclass 485 Australia Visa
Are you planning to continue your career in Australia post-graduation? Australia now offers a post-study visa 485 with a validity of 6 years. This is an excellent news for aspirants whose dream is to study, work, and settle in Australia. The temporary graduate 485 visa is for those students who have recently graduated from an Australian institution. Subclass 485 visa enables the holder to stay in the country for up to 18 months. Deemed to be the best place to live, Australia offers an excellent lifestyle with a comfortable working environment for skilled professionals. You can earn up to AUD 70,000 per year, depending on your skills and qualifications. Apply for post-study visa 485 and build your career as per your dream. To apply for a subclass 485 visa, you can get help from MARA-certified Australia immigration consultants from DM in Dubai. We are the leading work permit visa agents in Dubai who specialize in providing the support you need to obtain the temporary 485 Australian graduate visa. Schedule a FREE Initial consultation with our consultants to learn more about starting the Subclass 485 Australia visa application.
Key Features of Australia Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa
For students who wish to stay and work in Australia after graduation, Australia Subclass 485 temporary graduate visa is a golden opportunity that enables them to study, live, and work in the country for up to 6 years. The post-study work stream visa opens the door to exploring many job opportunities in Australia. Australia combines world-class universities with quality education and a lavish lifestyle as a great place to work and live. If you are a student, researcher, or post-doctoral scholar who is coming to Australia to work for a temporary period, then you may be eligible for a 485 Temporary Graduate Visa. Temporary Graduate Visas allow holders to stay in Australia for the duration of their degree and complete their studies with an Australian institution. Once they have completed the course and received their qualifications, they must leave Australia and apply for another visa before being able to return. Advantages of working in Australia include:
- stay in Australia for between 2 to 4 years after you have finished your studies
- travel, work or study in Australia during your stay
- Best settlement plans
- High standard of living
- An easy pathway to get Australia’s PR
Have you decided to apply for an Australia Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa? Get professional assistance from our MARA-Certified Australia immigration agents in Dubai.
3 Types of Post-Study Work Visas in Australia
Post-Study Work Stream
This is for international students who have completed their graduation from an Australian-recognized institution and looking to pursue their work in Australia. To be eligible, students must apply for this post-study work stream visa within 6 months of completing their course. Depending on the course they did, the validity of this visa can be up to 4 years.
Graduate Work Stream
This is for students who have done their graduation with the skills to perform any of the jobs listed in the skilled occupation list. The skills required should be closely matched to meet the medium and long-term goals of the Australian Labor Market. Students must apply for this visa within 6 months of completing the course, and the stay duration is up to 18 months.
Skilled Graduate Visa Stream
This is for international students who have done their graduation in the field of skilled occupation from an Australian recognized & specified educational institution. Under the skilled graduate visa stream, students can enjoy their stay in Australia for up to 18 months. Discuss with our MARA-Certified Australia Agents in Dubai to get started.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for an Australia Temporary Graduate 485 Visa
- Must be a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree, Masters by Coursework, Research, or Doctoral degree in the last six months before applying for the temporary graduate visa subclass 485. Students without bachelor’s degrees are not eligible to apply for a post-study work visa.
- Meet the Australian Study Requirement – applicant must complete at least two academic years of courses and be registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- Must meet the IELTS Language requirement with a minimum score of 6 in each section – reading, speaking, listening, and writing.
- Must meet the health and character requirements
- Must have a valid health insurance
Documents Required to Apply for Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa
If you’re looking for a post-study work visa or temporary graduate visa, you need to arrange the following documents before proceeding with the application:-
- Copy of your current passport
- Letter of course completion and proof that you studied in Australian institutions
- Language proficiency test certificate
- Health insurance documents
- Mental and physical health examination certificate
- Parents’ consent certificate or dependent certificate
How to Apply for Subclass 485 Temporary Graduate Visa?
- Discuss with the Australia immigration consultants in Dubai to understand your post-study work visa requirements.
- Gather all the required documents & get the necessary educational certifications from the university.
- With guidance from work permit visa agents in Dubai, you can start applying for the post-study work visa by visiting the official portal.
- Fill out the visa application and attach all the necessary documents. And pay the visa processing fees.
- Get the post-study work visa and start pursuing your career after graduation.
How can DM Immigration help you with the Subclass 485 Visa?
DM Immigration Consultant in Dubai specializes in assisting graduates in staying and working in Australia after completing their studies by applying for Temporary Graduate Visa. We work with a team of MARA-Certified Australia immigration agents who can guide you in processing your Post-Study work visa in Australia in a hassle-free way. We can support you in the work visa application process by guiding you in:
- Guidance in arranging key documents
- Free IELTS training session to improve your language proficiency
- Professional support in filling out the temporary graduate visa application
- Advice from MARA-certified Australia immigration agents
Schedule a FREE Consultation to learn more about how you can proceed with the Australia subclass 485 post-study work visa.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents .
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process .
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!
Frequently Asked Questions on Subclass 485 Visa
- A minimum level of English proficiency. (IELTS score of 6.0 or more)
- Be sponsored by an Australian educational institution.
- The course must be at least three months long