Looking For The Best Immigration Consultants In Dubai For Canada? DM Consultants Is Here To Help!
Canada is the second largest country in the world based on total area, and the fourth largest country in terms of land area. It is a developed country with the 10th highest nominal per capital income worldwide, while it holds the 9th position in the roster of countries with the highest Human Development Index. It also ranks high in terms of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
With a significant need for professionals and skilled labourers, the Canadian government has allowed immigration to Canada to fill in the vacancies in sectors where local residents are unable or unwilling to meet the demand. In the current times, it can easily be said that Canada is one of the top options for professionals who are interested in migrating to countries with top-tier living standards. The country has one of the highest per capita immigration rates globally, and the government expected around 280,000 to 305,000 new permanent residents in 2016.
If this is what you are interested in, then make sure that you acquire professional assistance from the leading Canada immigration agents in Dubai at DM Consultants to assure yourself of a smooth and hassle-free migration experience!
What Our Canada Immigration Consultants In Dubai Can Do for You
DM Consultants in Dubai specialises in helping applicants secure a Canada visa via the Canadian consulate to enable them to obtain jobs in Canada, study in the country, or become an investor. Our Canada immigration agency in Dubai offers a streamlined and cost-effective service to help you migrate to Canada from Dubai in the easiest and most expedient way possible.
Our Canada immigration Dubai consultants will help you understand the necessary procedures and requirements, so you can advance your plans to migrate to Canada from Dubai, UAE without any troubles. Rest-assured, our agents possess up-to-date knowledge about immigration policies to ensure that our clients do not have to struggle with last minute requirements and procedures. If you have any inquiries, please feel free to get in touch with our agency in Dubai, and our Canada immigration consultants will be more than happy to assist you.
As a trusted agency in Dubai for Canada jobs, we also have a dedicated office in Abu Dhabi to assist individuals and families who are planning on their Canada immigration from Abu Dhabi. So if you want to enjoy a smooth, stress-free and expedient experience right from applying to for your immigration, you know who to reach out to – get connected with the team of experts at DM Consultants right away!
Partner With Us Today!
For people interested to know more about Canada immigration from Dubai, feel free to connect with us today. Give us a call at 04 344 7757 right now, drop us an email at info @dm-consultant.com or fill in our online contact form and our representatives will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
On January 1, 2015, the Canadian government started implementation of the Express Entry Immigration scheme. It is under the Economic Class and includes the Federal Skilled Worker Program. By definition, a Federal Skilled Worker is a person who possesses suitable education, working experience, qualified age, and language proficiency in one of Canada’s official languages. Federal Skilled Workers are selected and qualified through the ETA system to apply for permanent residency. In order to be accepted to the Express Entry Pool as a Federal Skilled Worker, an applicant must meet the conditions outlined below:
- Have one year of continuous, full-time paid work experience, or its equivalent in part-time continuous employment within the past 10 years in any of the 347 eligible occupations listed under the National Occupational Classification system;
- Work experience must be categorised according to: Skill Type 0 for Managerial Occupations, Skill Level A for Professional Occupations, and Skill Level B for Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades under the meaning of the National Occupational Classification System;
- Acquire enough points under the skilled worker point grid, which is composed of six selection factors. The current passing mark is 67 points.
- Undergo language proficiency examination from a recognised third-party organisation and demonstrate intermediate level language skills either in English or French, in correspondence to the Canadian Language Benchmark of 7;
- Have suitable or adequate settlement funding;
- Undertake a successful security and background check and medical examination
Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- The province of Quebec has a special agreement with the Government on the process and requirements of immigration to Canada. Quebec implements its own rules for choosing immigrants who will adapt well to living there.
- First: Applicants must apply for and secure a certificate of selection (Certificat de sélection du Québec) from the Quebec government. It is proof that Quebec accepts you as an immigrant.
- Second: Applicants accepted by Quebec must apply for permanent residence under Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). The process requires a medical examination and a police check (certificate). All immigrants searching for jobs in Canada must undergo these checks, regardless of where they plan to settle in Canada.
Provincial Nominee Programs
- The majority of Canadian provinces and territories can nominate immigrants under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These candidates for immigration to Canada must possess the necessary skills, education, and work experience to contribute to the economy of the province or territory, and should want to live there.
The country welcomes more than 200,000 students from foreign jurisdictions every year. Generally, foreign nationals must obtain a study permit, though there are exceptions. A study permit allows foreign nationals to study at an approved Canadian educational institution throughout the duration of their specified course or programme. A study permit is not required if:
- The course or programme specified will be completed in less than 6 months
- The foreign national is a member of the family or staff of a foreign representative to Canada
In case a student is a citizen of a country required to obtain Temporary Resident Visas to gain entry to Canada, the student must secure a Temporary Resident Visa. A student from countries exempted from getting a visitor visa does not require a Temporary Resident Visa.
Family Class Visa
Canadian citizens and permanent residents who are at least 18 years of age can sponsor certain family members to come and migrate to Canada. Family members who become permanent residents can live, study, and get jobs in Canada.
Canada’s Immigrant Investor Program (IIP) seeks to encourage experienced business people to migrate to Canada and contribute to the country’s growth and long-term prosperity though investing in the local economy. Investors should:
- Demonstrate they have business experience
- Possess a net worth of at least C$ 1,600,000 gained through legal means
- Invest C$800,000
The investment will be divided by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to participating provinces and territories. It will be used for projects aimed at developing their economics and creating jobs for five years. The investment is guaranteed. It will be returned by CIC, without interest, for about five years and three months after payment. If an applicant is approved, they must make the investment before they are granted a permanent resident visa. This should be done within 30 days. The visa office will send a letter to applicants explaining what to do to complete the process for Canada immigration from Dubai or wherever the applicant is based. Learn more about making an investment through the expertise of our Canada immigration consultants in Dubai.
Canada Visit Visa
Foreigners who are exempted from getting a visa still need to secure an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) to fly to or transit through Canadian soil. The exceptions to this rule are U.S. citizens and travellers already holding a valid Canada visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents are not allowed to apply for an ETA. The leniency period allowing travellers to board their flight without ETA ends on November 9. Learn the answers to your questions about the ETA application and Canada visa acquisition during this period. Be prepared. You should apply for an ETA prior to booking a flight to Canada. Though the approval can be done within minutes, there are certain applications that take several days to complete so avoid waiting until the last minute. If you require more information on how to secure a Canada visa from Dubai, our immigration consultants in Dubai can help you.