Immigrate to Canada through Atlantic Immigration Program
Are you planning to migrate to Canada via the Atlantic Immigration Pilot program Contact DM Immigration Consultant in Dubai today. The Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is an economic immigration program designed to attract skilled immigrants to the Atlantic province. It is the first of its kind in Canada and will help meet the needs of employers in the region. As a trusted Canada immigration consultant in Dubai, we here at DM Immigration Consultant can help you migrate to the country through the AIPP program. Contact us today to learn more or schedule a FREE consultation with our consultants!
Key Features of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
The AIPP program Canada has been launched as a partnership between the Canadian Government and the four participating provinces. This program’s main aim is to help Canadian employers recruit skilled professionals and graduates to fill the labor shortages in the Canadian job market. The four provinces participating in the Canada AIPP Program include:
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Employers in these provinces can hire skilled foreign nationals to perform specific jobs that Canadian citizens can’t do. With a valid job offer, aspirants can apply for a Canada PR through AIPP programs listed as follows:
- Atlantic High-Skilled Program
- Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program
- Atlantic International Graduate Program
Each AIPP program has its own set of eligibility criteria that must be met by both the employer and the employee. Contact the Canada visa consultants from the top immigration consultancies in Dubai to apply for a Canada PR through Canada Atlantic Pilot Program.
Choose your Desired AIPP Programs
Atlantic High-Skilled Program
The Atlantic High-Skilled Program was established to attract highly skilled immigrants who can contribute to economic growth and fill labor gaps in the region. To qualify, the applicant must have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada.
Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program
The Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program for Immigration (AISPI) initiative of the Government of Canada to hire skilled workers from abroad who are not immediately eligible for permanent residence status in Canada on a work permit.
Atlantic International Graduate Program
The Atlantic Graduate Program is employer-driven. To be eligible for this program, all applicants must have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer. The program is open to students from more than 100+ countries.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Canada Atlantic Pilot Programs
As mentioned, Canada’s Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program is designed to attract skilled workers to the region. To qualify as a skilled worker, one should have a job offer in an Atlantic Canadian province that will last at least one year. Listed are some of the additional requirements that all applicants are the requirement to fulfill for a successful application:
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they can speak English or French or both
- Applicants must not have any criminal convictions
- An employer must be based in one of the following provinces: Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, or Prince Edward Island.
- Have accommodation that meets some basic standards.
To check your eligibility to apply for the Canada Atlantic Pilot program, contact our Canada Immigration Consultants in Dubai.
How to Apply for an Atlantic Immigration Program?
- Get a valid job offer & meet all the eligibility requirements as stated above
- Get nominated by any of the four participating provinces
- Get an Educational Certificate Assessment and Settlement Plan
- Apply for a Canada PR
There are three steps in applying for an Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program.
Employer Position Endorsement
- They need to prove that they didn’t find any Canadian citizens to perform the job.
- Hire a skilled foreign national to complete the work.
- Provide a valid employment letter co-signed by the candidate.
- Provide an individualized settlement plan co-signed by the skilled worker.
Apply for a Canada PR
- Fill out the Canada PR application and sends it to IRCC. All the required documents and certificates should accompany the application form.
- IRCC will process the applications, and it will take approximately six months to get your application processed. Once IRCC approves your application, the candidate can move to the Atlantic provinces.
Documents Required to Apply for the Atlantic Pilot Program
The Canada AIPP program offers a pathway to permanent residence for skilled workers and their families who want to live and work in Canada. The applicant must meet the eligibility criteria and provide the needed documents to apply.
- A letter of interest includes why they are interested in the program, what skills they have pertained to it, and how they plan to use those skills if selected.
- A current resume includes their educational background, work experience, known languages, job positions in the past five years, and qualifications. (e.g. certifications).
- A copy of certificates or diplomas earned by completing post-secondary or undergraduate courses (no transcripts required).
- Proof of English language proficiency for people who do not speak English as their first language.
How can DM Immigration help you in applying for an AIPP Program?
You can make your immigration process stress-free and hassle-free by getting help from DM, the best Canada Immigration agency in Dubai. We assist you by providing:
- Assistance in obtaining Educational Certificate Assessment from a designation & authorized body
- Free IELTS training sessions
- Job assistance in Canada (post landing services)
- Assistance in preparing you for an interview
- Full support ad assistance in applying for a Canada PR and work permit application
Have you decided to migrate to any of the 4 Atlantic provinces in Canada? But don’t know how to get started? Book your initial consultation with us! Our ICCRC-registered Canada Immigration Consultants in Dubai will help you to figure out the right pathway to get Canada PR quickly.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
Get a Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultations!
Counseling session with our experts
Our registered consultants will let you know your requirements and application process after reviewing your details.
Hassle-free signup process
The signup process is convenient & hassle-free. You can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and work on gathering the documents.
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you a nomination from the federal or provincial government. Your application will be filed with our MARA and RCIC representation making it 100% perfect and error-free.
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the provincial or sponsor nomination, our visa officers will file a visa for you and your family in a given timeline, ensuring no delays and lapses in completing the process.
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services don’t end here. We are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. We will help you to complete pre and post-landing formalities and help you settle in Canada.
Get Ready to Fly
Register with DM today, the best immigration consultants in the Middle East. We are based in seven countries having over 15 offices with 300-plus experts!