An Overview of New Brunswick PNP Programs
Are you planning to migrate to New Brunswick in Canada? Great decision! Immigrants mostly prefer to relocate to New Brunswick, as it offers an enjoyable, relaxed, healthy, and affordable lifestyle with better access to healthcare and education systems. New Brunswick welcomes immigrants with open arms by providing an excellent pathway to Canada PR through New Brunswick PNP Programs. New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program is a Canadian program that allows people to apply for permanent residency in New Brunswick. It is designed to make it easier for immigrants with the skills and experience needed in the province to find work. As a trusted Canadian immigration consultant in Dubai, we at DM Immigration Consultant can help you migrate to the country through the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program. Contact us today to learn more or schedule a FREE consultation with our consultants!
Key Features of the New Brunswick Nominee Program
To attract foreign nationals to live, work, and settle in Canada, New Brunswick, the most promising province of Canada, runs its New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program. This PNP program allows the provincial government to nominate candidates for Canada PR with the potential skills, experience, and eligibility to establish their presence in the New Brunswick province.
To be eligible for this stream, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements, have a valid job offer from an NB employer, and be willing to live and work in the province for a long time.
Most immigrants prefer to migrate to New Brunswick, as many job opportunities are available. The province also offers a high quality of life with affordable housing, excellent health care and education systems, and clean air and water. It also has one of Canada’s lowest crime rates. New Brunswick’s economy is diverse, with strong agriculture, forestry, fisheries, tourism, and energy industries.
Have you decided to migrate to New Brunswick via PNP programs? Contact us today! We are the leading Canada immigration agency in Dubai. Our ICCRC-registered immigration consultants can make your visa and immigration process hassle-free.
Select your Preferred New Brunswick PNP Immigration Streams
Express Entry Labor Market Stream
The New Brunswick Express Entry Labor Market Stream is a pilot program that allows employers to hire qualified immigrants nominated by the province.
This stream is designed to provide a pathway to permanent residency for immigrants who wish to establish their businesses and become entrepreneurs in the province.
Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
The New Brunswick Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream for Immigrants program is an initiative by the province to attract foreign nationals. This program will give immigrant entrepreneurs the tools and knowledge to start their own businesses.
Skilled Workers with Employer Support
The New Brunswick Skilled Workers with Employer Support program is a government initiative to recruit and retain skilled immigrant workers in the province.
Documents Required to Apply for New Brunswick PNP Programs
- A copy of the original passport for identity
- Employment letter from a New Brunswick employer
- Bank statement to prove the financial stability
- IELTS test certificate
- Educational Certificate Assessment
- Commitment letter to show your interest in staying in New Brunswick
New Brunswick PNP Calculator – Analyze your Score!
To be eligible to apply for a New Brunswick PNP Program, candidates should score a minimum of 67 points and the points will be calculated based on the factors such as – age, work experience, employment details, language proficiency, etc.
Education & Training
- Secondary Education (10 Points)
- Post-Secondary (15 Points)
- Post-Graduate (18 Points)
Skilled Work Experience
This tourist visa is for people who visit the USA:
- 1-year experience – 2 points
- 2 years experience – 4 Points
- 3 years experience – 6 Points
- 4 years experience – 8 Points
- 5 years experience – 10 Points
Transit C Tourist Visa USA
This is for people who stops in the US for a short time. Those who are eligible for availing Transit visa are:
- Be a general non-US citizen
- Be a non-US citizen or UN official
Language Ability (English & French)
- Advance – 9 Points
- Intermediate – 7 Points
- French – 4 Points
- 22 to 24 – 5 Points
- 25-55 – 10 Points
Connection to New Brunswick
- Family in NB – 10 Points
- Education in NB – 5 Points
- Employment in NB –
- Worked for 1 of the last five years – 10 Points
- Worked for 2 of the last five years – 15 points
- Worked for 6 months of the last 5 yrs. – 5 Points
- Area of Skills – 15 Points
Points to Score – 67 Points
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for NB PNP
- Age limit should be between 22 and 50 years
- Your job must be listed in NOC skill set
- You should be financially stable to meet the expenses during your stay in Canada
- Must score minimum points of 67
- Proficiency in reading, listening writing, and speaking English/French
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in working under a New Brunswick employer
- Plan for an exploratory trip to New Brunswick for at least 5 days
- You will be ready to submit all the required documents as requested by the case officer.
How to Apply for a New Brunswick PNP Program?
- Check your eligibility to apply for NB PNP Programs. If eligible, submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the specific province.
- Make all the preparation by completing ECA and IELTS proficiency tests.
- If you meet the eligibility requirements, you will be nominated by the province and provided with the Provincial Nominee Certificate.
- You can start applying for a Canada PR by contacting IRCC.
- Submit all the required documents and get a Canada PR Successfully!
How can DM Immigration Consultants help you?
DM Immigration Consultants is the best ICCRC-Registered Canada consultant in Dubai. We will walk with you throughout the immigration process by providing: –
- Assistance in arranging the required documents
- Free profile evaluation and eligibility check
- Interview training & IELTS training sessions
- Pre-landing and post-landing services
- Dedicated case officer to assist you 24X7
Schedule a Free Consultation with us to start your New Brunswick PNP Programs!
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents .
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process .
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!