An Overview of Ontario Provincial Nominee Program
Are you looking to migrate to Ontario, Canada? Great decision! Ontario is one of the best provinces in Canada that offers a high quality of living, plenty of job opportunities, and high wages. If you’re planning to migrate to Ontario, you can apply for Ontario Provincial Nominee programs to live, work, and settle in the county. The Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (OPNP) is an excellent opportunity for skilled workers to immigrate to the province. This program has a two-stage process. The first stage involves an application from the provincial government and a profile assessment, and the second stage is an application to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). As a trusted Canadian immigration consultant in Dubai, we here at DM Immigration Consultant can help you migrate to the country through the Ontario Provincial Nominee Program. Contact us today to learn more or schedule a FREE consultation with our consultants!
Key Features of Ontario PNP Programs
Under Ontario PNP programs, the province joins hands with the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Council (IRCC) to bring skilled professionals with the skills and qualifications to contribute the best to the economy’s growth. Contact our ICCRC-registered immigration consultants in Dubai to discuss your migration requirements with us.
Select your Preferred Ontario PNP Immigration Streams
Human Capital Priorities Stream
The Human Capital Priorities Stream is an initiative launched by the Government of Ontario in partnership with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce. This program is for skilled professionals with valuable work experience and a profile in IRCC’s Express Entry system.
Employer Job Offer Stream
The Employer Job Offer Stream is a pilot project created to facilitate the process of connecting employers who have job opportunities with newcomers to Canada. The program is ideal for those immigrants who are eligible for permanent residence and are looking for jobs in Ontario.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is an immigration program that provides permanent residence to qualified entrepreneurs and investors who are nominated by a province. The program is ideal for those wishing to start a new business or buy an existing one in Ontario.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for an Ontario Provincial Nominee Program
The eligibility criteria may vary depending on the PNP stream you apply for.
Human Capital Priorities Stream:
- Must create a profile in the Express Entry pool
- Must have a minimum of 1-year full-time experience
- Must complete a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- IELTS test score should be 7 or higher (English or French)
Employer Job Offer Stream
- Must have work experience in any of the skilled in-demand occupations in Ontario
- Must have a solid intention to live in Ontario
- IELTS test score should be 4 or higher
- Employers must meet the required additional business, revenue, and employment requirements.
- Must have experience in running a business of at least 2 years
- Must have a financial asset of $800,000
- Must have a personal asset of $600,000
- Must have at least one-third ownership of the business
- Must be an active participant in managing the business
Discuss with our Immigration Consultants in Dubai to find the right Ontario PNP Streams
Who Qualifies for Applying for Ontario PNP Programs?
Candidates who comply with the following requirements are qualified to apply for Ontario PNP.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Education Qualification
- English or French Proficiency
- CRS Score (400 plus)
- Work experience in any of the skilled in-demand occupations
- Proof of financial stability
- Police clearance certificate
- Health examination certificate
- Adequate investments
How to Apply for Ontario PNP Programs?
- Check your eligibility to apply for an Ontario PNP program. If eligible, send an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the Ontario Province.
- The province will assess your profile, and if it meets all the requirements, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) via email.
- After receiving the ITA, you must submit the online nomination application within 90 days. You need to attend an in-person interview to sign the performance agreement. And then, you will receive a Letter of Confirmation from the province.
- Contact the IRCC with this letter to get a temporary work permit. Then, you can apply for a provincial nomination.
- After being nominated by the province, you can apply for a Canada Permanent Residence within six months.
How can DM Consultants help you with Ontario PNP?
DM Consultants, the top immigration consultants in Dubai, provide the best immigration & visa consultation services to fulfill the dreams of aspirants who wish to migrate to Ontario, Canada, from Dubai. We work with a team of ICCRC-registered consultants in Dubai to provide the best support in applying for Canada Express Entry, Skilled Immigration, Economic Immigration & Canada PNP Programs. We assist our clients globally by providing:
- Assistance in creating a Canada Express Entry profile
- Support in arranging the required documents
- Guidance in filling out & submitting the application
- Free counseling and advice on how to start with the migration process
- Free IELTS training to improve your language proficiency
Schedule a FREE Consultation with the industry-leading experts from the top Canada immigration agency in Dubai to apply for a Canada PR through Ontario PNP programs.
Skilled Migration Roadmap
A person with the required work experience and skills can immigrate to a foreign country, register through our website and give wings to your dream.
You will get Call back within 10 Minutes
After registering yourself with us, you can expect a call from our experts. We offer free consultation!
Counseling session with our experts
Our certified immigration consultants will walk you through the skilled immigration requirements and process after reviewing your details.
Hassle free signup process
The signup process is extremely convienent & hasselfree ,you can use our online payment gateway to start your process quickly and working on gathering the documents .
Documentation & Submission
Our highly experienced process officers will leave no stone unturned to get you nomination from federal or provincial government , your application will be filed with our RCIC & MARA representation making it 100% perfect and errorfree .
Visa Filing upon nomination
Once you receive the nomination our visa officers will make sure to file visa for you & your family in given timleline making sure no delays and laps in completion of the process .
Pre-landing & Post-landing services
Our services doesn’t end here, we are holding your hands until you migrate to Canada. Our post landing team will help you to settle in Canada hasslefree making sure you are prepared with all pre and post landing formalities before travel .
Get Ready to Fly
Signup with DM Immigration Consultants today the largest immigration consultants in the region , we are based in seven countries having 15 offices with 300 plus immigration experts!
Frequently Asked Questions on Ontario Provincial Nominee Programs
- Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Employer Job Offer Stream
- Business Stream
Schedule a Free Consultation with us to get more information on how to apply for Canada PNP programs.
- Human Capital Category will take around 30 to 60 days
- Employer Job Offer Category will – 60 to 90 days
- For Business Category – it will take 30 days to process the Expression of Interest, and the duration for the complete process will be around 4 to 6 months.
Applicants need to score 67 out of 100.
The point will be calculated based on factors such as – age, educational qualification, work experience, language proficiency, and more. Book a free assessment from us to calculate your score and check your eligibility to apply to Ontario programs.