Get In Touch With The best UK Immigration Consultants In Dubai
The United Kingdom offers various immigration programs under multi-tier system which includes entrepreneurs, investors, temporary workers, exceptional talent, general, graduate entrepreneur, intra company transfer etc. However, we would like to share about the programs that we offer to our clients and before that we would like to share a glimpse of United Kingdom:
United Kingdom Visas & Immigration (UKVI) administers UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa Program which is designed to attract entrepreneurs from all over the world who can add to the economic growth of UK. Through this program, the UKVI authorities offers a residency in UK which can be converted to Permanent Residency and Citizenship.
DM Consultants provides professional consultancy and guidance for Dubai applicants interested in acquiring a UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa from Dubai through our specialized Visa acquisition service.
In order to acquire a UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa from Dubai, you must make 95 points by meeting the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
i. Access to 200,000 £
ii. Financial Institutions
iii. Disposability of Funds
iv. Maintenance Funds
v. English Language Requirements
• Maintenance funds are required to prove that you can support yourself and your dependents while in UK. For main applicant 3310£ from outside the UK and 945£ from inside the UK. For dependents, 1890£ from outside the UK and 630£ from inside the UK.
• If you are applying from Dubai, you can meet the Language requirements in three ways:
a. Prove that you belong to a recognized majority English speaking country
b. Prove that you hold a recognized qualification taught in English
c. Prove that you have passed an English test taken by a recognized provider with a minimum B1 level and above.
Immigration to U.K. from Dubai opens doors to numerous advantages including the following:
• Multicultural and diversified society, with people coming from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds
• World-class educational system, with a varied selection of private and state schools.
• More than 150 higher education institutes, colleges, and universities
• High quality free health care system
• Access to business opportunities in the EU
• Proximity to London, World’s largest international financial business center
• Access to an attractive tax system for high net worth investors
• Ease of travel and security brought about by a UK passport