Secure your Schengen Visit Visa from Dubai
Are you planning to visit Schengen European countries to meet your family and friends, for business purposes, or holiday in Europe? Begin with your Schengen visa Dubai application by contacting DM Consultants Dubai. With a staff of expert visa consultants in Dubai, we help you understand your options and navigate the process of visa submission.
If you are a UAE resident, you can apply for a Schengen visit visa from Dubai. Any foreign national holding a Schengen visa can travel to 27 countries, which include most European Union (EU) and four European Free Trade Association (EFTA) member countries. DM Immigration Consultant has successfully helped UAE residents with their short-term visa applications to avail visa for Europe. We are one of the top immigration consulting firms that can guide you in obtaining the fastest Schengen visa from Dubai. Schedule a FREE Consultation with us to learn how we can guide visa applicants in the entire process.
Overview of Schengen Visa
Schengen Visa is a temporary visa that authorises non-EU nationals to travel to any EU country. Schengen Area allows free movement without any border checks. Schengen Zone has most EU countries on board except Ireland, Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Romania. Romania and Bulgaria are also part of negotiations to be part of the Schengen area. Croatia recently became the latest member country in EU to join the Schengen area. Four non-EU states in EFTA, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland, are also part of the Schengen Area. After Brexit, the United Kingdom is no longer part of the EU or Schengen Zone.
The 27 Schengen countries include:
Central European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland and Luxembourg,
Southern Europe: Malta
Balkan countries: Croatia and Slovenia.
Other countries: Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Estonia, Finland, and Greece.
Key Features of Schengen Visa for UAE Residents
Schengen Visa is issued as a short-term and long-term visa that authorises non-EU nationals to travel to 27 European countries in the Schengen area. The key features of a Schengen visa for UAE Residents are:
- With a valid Schengen visa, you are allowed to stay in Schengen zone for up to 90 days.
- You need to apply for a Schengen visa to the country where you will spend more days of your travel or the country where you plan to land first in Europe.
- Schengen visa processing from Dubai takes 15 days.
There are single-entry and multiple-entry Schengen Visas for short-term and long-term. You can avail 1-year Schengen Visa for multiple entries, which allows you a maximum stay for 90 calendar days at a time in 180-day period. If you aim to study, work or live in a specific Schengen state for more than 90 days, you should apply for a specific visa for that particular European country. You can also avail medical treatment and stay for entire period as permitted. The application process becomes more manageable with the help of tourist visa experts.
Eligibility Criteria for Schengen Visa UAE
There are a few tourist visa requirements and business visa requirements for Schengen Visa UAE to adhere with:
- Non-European national
- Justify travel itinerary plan and purpose of visit
- Passport with required validity
- Insurance coverage of minimum €30,000
- Bank statements for the last three months
- Your stay can be sponsored by your family or relatives, else provide proof of accommodation
- Letter of Reference from employer or organiser if traveling for business purposes and proof of company’s legal entity.
Documents Required for Schengen Visa
- Duly filled application form
- Passports or other valid travel documents
- Financial documents preferably in English language
- Documentation of the stay in the Schengen country
- Two passport-size photographs
- A resident permit that verifies and certifies your legal presence in the UAE
- An itinerary that serves as proof of your booked flight ticket
- Covering letter
- Provide any evidence of where you will be residing in the specific country
- A copy of your original bank statement
- Provide minimum coverage of insurance
There can arise a requirement for additional documents. Avail of our Schengen visa services Dubai. DM Consultants Dubai can help you with document arrangements and assist you in the entire visa application process. You can avail airport transit visa or entry visa from country of residence to travel from country to country with certain period of validity. Get a FREE consultation with us today.
Schengen Visit Visa Application Process from Dubai?
The short-term applications for Schengen entry for non-EU citizens of countries from country of origin includes the following steps:
- Provide all the necessary documents
- Applicable visa fees
- Submit the Schengen Visa application by filling all the required details
- Schedule an interview and prepare for it
- Give biometrics data at the nearby consulate or the visa application center
- Wait for approval of Schengen visa from Dubai
The application in person can be submitted through VFS Global. The applicant in person can also submit at Swiss embassy, Finnish embassy etc or any country of entry or maximum stay. Estonian embassies, and Greek embassies are among the fast processing countries. Contact DM Immigration Consultant for smooth process with your details, documents and UAE residence proof.
How can DM Immigration help you to get Schengen Visa from Dubai?
If you plan a trip to a Schengen country from Dubai, you may have to apply for a Schengen visa. DM Immigration Consultant works with a team of professionally trained visa consultants who always stay updated with the ever-changing immigration rules and travel requirements. So, whatever your travel requirements are, please do contact us. We will carefully listen to your needs and provides the best solution that makes your journey smooth and hassle-free. We offer:
- FREE counselling session to help you pick the proper visa
- Assistance in documentation arrangement and preparation
- Guidance on filling out the application form
- Visa interview preparation
- Keep you updated on the visa status and personalised services
- Post landing services
Stay and enjoy in Schengen during entire period of validity with children. We have higher approval rates. Our consultants are available at your service in business hours and give positive answer to minimise rejection rates. We aim to provide all our esteemed clients with a flawless service in availing of a Schengen visa from Dubai.